Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Meet Baby North West! Kanye West Reveals First Picture Of Daughter. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Baby North West! Kanye West Reveals First Picture Of Daughter. (1934 Views)

Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 / Picture Of Baby North West / Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Baby North West! Kanye West Reveals First Picture Of Daughter. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
After two months of anticipation, Kim Kardashian's rapper boyfriend Kanye West has revealed the first picture of their baby daughter.
A cherubic photo of baby North West, who was born on June 15, was unveiled on matriarch Kris Jenner's chat show on Friday during the rapper's highly publicized appearance.
During an interview with the excited grandmother, the proud new father, 36, shared the photo with the audience and millions of viewers across America.

A snap of baby North flashed up on a screen behind Kanye and Kris during a sit down interview between the pair.
And it is clear from the image that the tiny baby possesses features from both her mother and father.
Kanye had previously hinted he didn't want his child to be in the spotlight, declaring: 'This isn't America's baby.'
But it seems he had a change of heart and decided to share the image in a bid to boost Jenner's TV ratings. (Kim, 32, didn't make an appearance on the show but he shared several romantic pictures from their private album).
As he showed off the new addition, Kanye opened up about his precious daughter.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/08/23/article-2400957-1B6E0162000005DC-780_634x730_popup.jpg

Re: Meet Baby North West! Kanye West Reveals First Picture Of Daughter. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
Something is officially wrong with this site: have been trying to upload the pix for the past 30mins. Click the link above to see the cutie.

Re: Meet Baby North West! Kanye West Reveals First Picture Of Daughter. by Airforce1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
ROSYL: Something is officially wrong with this site: have been trying to upload the pix for the past 30mins.

Its OK
Stop trying cuz cuz erm, who knows..
Maybe her face might shut down tha server.
Re: Meet Baby North West! Kanye West Reveals First Picture Of Daughter. by Warfibabe(f): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
Airforce1:

Its OK
* falls from ube tree*

@ post... Keep trying joor, lemme see the pix of the little cutie who was born same day as my younger son. cool

Comment reserved.
Re: Meet Baby North West! Kanye West Reveals First Picture Of Daughter. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
Just aint loading sad Been trying to.
Re: Meet Baby North West! Kanye West Reveals First Picture Of Daughter. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
She is adorable, ok? wink
Airforce1:

Its OK
Re: Meet Baby North West! Kanye West Reveals First Picture Of Daughter. by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
Oh my! sooo cute! Look at those cheeks! cheesy
Re: Meet Baby North West! Kanye West Reveals First Picture Of Daughter. by dplomaticVal: 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
gallant kid
Re: Meet Baby North West! Kanye West Reveals First Picture Of Daughter. by dasparrow: 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
ROSYL: Something is officially wrong with this site: have been trying to upload the pix for the past 30mins. Click the link above to see the cutie.

Let me try to post it.

Re: Meet Baby North West! Kanye West Reveals First Picture Of Daughter. by lepasharon(f): 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
looks like the mama !
Re: Meet Baby North West! Kanye West Reveals First Picture Of Daughter. by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 24, 2013
Dbanj Nose

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya Shows Off His Mint Dollar Notes / Photos: Pastor Anselm Madubuko & Emmy Kosgei's Traditional Wedding / Dillish Birthday Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.