Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige (3016 Views)

Chris Aigbovbiosa-Ogiemwonyi Is Edo Governorship APC Aspirant / Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi / Senate President, Others Reject N3Billion Official Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
Abusidiqu.com

Anambra Guber: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion from Gov. Peter Obi to Stop Ngige

Posted by Editor

You may have heard that Senator Dr Chris Ngige got the endorsement of his party to run for November 16 governorship elections in Anambra State, when one of the strong contenders for the governorship ticket in APC, Senator AnnieOkonkwo stepped down for him.

The endorsement of Ngige was announced by the Governor of Imo State Owelle Rochas Okorocha at the Leaders’ Meeting of the All Progressives Congress which held in Abuja on Wednesday.

According to Okorocha, the South-East APC has resolved to give the ticket to Ngige and that one of the main Senator Okonkwo has not only accepted to step down for him, but will also personally lead his campaign for the Anambra Government House.

Well, it is not yet uhuru for Ngige as another contender for the coveted seat, Chief Godwin Ezeemo has announced that he has not stepped down for Ngige. Beyond that however is a report that he isbattle ready to stop Ngige from clinching the APC governorship ticket with the support of a leading opposition member, Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State.

Governor Obi is reported to have given a lifeline of N3billion to Chief Ezeemo, with a promise to add more if he can stop Ngige from clinching the APC governorship ticket by hook or crook.

Governor Obi was said to have told some close associates in a meeting held yesterday at the Anambra State liaison Office in Abuja, which a disqualified APGA Governorship Aspirants and one of his aides in attendance that money wouldnot be a problem.

Report have it that this is not the first time Ezeemo would be getting huge sum from Governor Obi. Indeed it is believed that Obi was the one who invited 66-year Ezeemo from London, where he is said to have some criminal records and asked him to penetrate the structure of the then ACN.

To make his landing easier and familiarise him with the Anambra public,Obi gave him cash to erect part of the Nigerian Union of Journalist Secretariat in his name and also bank-rolled a seminar organised by the aspirant from Umuchu in Paktonia hotels, fingered as the hotel that hosts all activities of Anambra State government. However, recently Obi got too busy with the headaches from his own party and the original plan drifted raising tension between the two as Ezeemo drifted, acting without consultation.

Obi who was originally angry that Ezeemo could not conceal the fact that he was an ex-convict, was persuaded to continue financing the farmer from Umuchu ,whose close associates insists does not have the kind of money he is putting into the campaign.

In fact virtually every writer in the Anambra State government newspaper, National Light also writes for the newspaper set up in Ezeemo’s name-Orient daily, even when it is published only two days of every week.

Online newspapers and social media are already awash with Ezeemo’s conviction in London and indications are that a certified true copy of the judgment that convicted Ezeeemo has been obtained by a PDP stalwart in the state, ready to the unleash it on the aspirant any moment from now.

Source: 247ureports
Re: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
Peter Obi?? It seems to me you are hell bent on destroying the remainder of whatever integrity you have just because you what to either install a stooge or help PDP win Anambra by hook or crook? Posterity will not be kind to you whenever the history of anambra is been written
Re: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by oneeast3: 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
TRASH!

Try something better..

5 Likes

Re: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
one.east3:
TRASH!

Try something better..

Call it whatever you like but the fact remains that the imprimatur of Peter Obi is well written all over the coming election. He has bn walking up and down the political landscape like a cast away demon trying to unnerve and jeopardise Ngige's candidature using every foul and silly means. I hope by the time he hears the result of the election,he won't have to book an accomodation in a mental home

2 Likes

Re: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by Aphrygian(m): 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
If its nt southwest,then i dnt really care.cos dis igbo mofos hates we yorubas too.
Re: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
Aphrygian: If its nt southwest,then i dnt really care.cos dis igbo mofos hates we yorubas too.

Its nt about SE,NC,SW or SS...an injustice to one, is an injustice to all...I just wonder if indeed this is true what Obi wants to gain by punching below the belt.hmmmm
Re: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
Aphrygian: If its nt southwest,then i dnt really care.cos dis igbo mofos hates we yorubas too.
DUNCE! Why did you open the thread in the 1st place?
Re: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
I was beginning to wonder how APC didn't make any recourse to Godwin Ezeemo when Annie Okonkwo was said to have stepped down for Chris Ngige....it seems to me that having discovered the double agent work Ezeemo seemed to be playing and shooting himself in the foot in the process...the APC simply decided to hand the ticket to Onwa

But the salient questions begging for answer is..is ezeemo an ex-convict?
Re: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by Aphrygian(m): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
INNO18: DUNCE! Why did you open the thread in the 1st place?
clap 4ur self jare,let u pple start playing politricks with ur unborn generation lives and my southwest keeps wearing goodlook.
Re: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by Sunofgod(m): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
Peter Obi - the latest godfather of 'Anambra' politricks . . . .
Re: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by bashydemy(m): 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
This is what desperation is, You guys wont be surprise if the money in question was given to Obi by GEJ to do anything possible to deliver Anambra to PDP if not why will APGA disqualify her strongest Candidate SMH shior. Am seeing things.
Re: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by ferdsmart(m): 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
In essence,APGA would win the November 16 election. Quote me anywhere. APC is dead on arrival. Imaginary write up. I like it. Those dumb bloggers should be careful with what they keep feeding the public. Fvckk dem

1 Like

Re: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by ferdsmart(m): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
bashy_demy: This is what desperation is, You guys wont be surprise if the money in question was given to Obi by GEJ to do anything possible to deliver Anambra to PDP if not why will APGA disqualify her strongest Candidate SMH shior. Am seeing things.
... Bro,hw wud u expect APGA to cive their flag to someone that just came in to say ''Hi'' to the party few months ago. Na wa oo. What of others like Uche Ekwunife that had been a die-hard party member of APGA after she decamped frm PPA. Think before u write.
Re: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by gratiaeo(m): 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
REHOZIBAH: Peter Obi?? It seems to me you are hell bent on destroying the remainder of whatever integrity you have just because you what to either install a stooge or help PDP win Anambra by hook or crook? Posterity will not be kind to you whenever the history of anambra is been written
Who open door for rabies infected dog?
Re: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by touch4mony: 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

Call it whatever you like but the fact remains that the imprimatur of Peter Obi is well written all over the coming election. He has bn walking up and down the political landscape like a cast away demon trying to unnerve and jeopardise Ngige's candidature using every foul and silly means. I hope by the time he hears the result of the election,he won't have to book an accomodation in a mental home
he won ngige in the last elections and with him still seating dear he can win it for whom ever he want,belive u me that Anambara nxt governor will not b a house hold name.
Re: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by pullyacap: 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
touch4mony: he won ngige in the last elections and with him still seating dear he can win it for whom ever he want,belive u me that Anambara nxt governor will not b a house hold name.

So in the vision you saw the next governor would neither be a Chris Ngige or an Andy Uba nor an Ifeanyi Ubah but probably a Willie Obiano-a stooge,a Yes man and a puppet
Re: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by agbameta: 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
Doing anything and selling their souls for money as usual... Smh.

1 Like

Re: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by Nigerianmovie(m): 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hmmmmm #thinking

Does this sound reasonable?

who just said No?......you are right.
its not reasonable. Let us try to think and not take gists hook line and sinker
Re: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by NwaTeacher1: 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
Apc propagandist. Character assasinators. Where you dia when Peter Obi gave him the money? What is you source? That is how you people go round causing confusion here and there. This Apc of a people never told us their motives.
Re: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by gramci: 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
Another trash from the stable of Tinubu

1 Like

Re: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by gramci: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nwa Teacher: Apc propagandist. Character assasinators. Where you dia when Peter Obi gave him the money? What is you source? That is how you people go round causing confusion here and there. This Apc of a people never told us their motives.

they are petty liars
Re: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by AdmYamamoto: 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
I hope if ibos (Ananbra) do not vote for Ngige, may PDP WIN! I personally would like to enjoy reading their tales of woe and backwardness as PDP loots them into insolvency! Meanwhile, I want all the states in the SW to systematically start to discourage, reduce and refuse more ibos to find a conducive atmosphere in our lands. I want them to enjoy whatever government they vote for in their states!
Re: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by bashydemy(m): 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
ferdsmart: ... Bro,hw wud u expect APGA to cive their flag to someone that just came in to say ''Hi'' to the party few months ago. Na wa oo. What of others like Uche Ekwunife that had been a die-hard party member of APGA after she decamped frm PPA. Think before u write.
Oga forget all this story, The only Candidate that can come close to Ngige and that can give Ngige a ride with his money is Soludo for now. So the rest are just going to the poll to play.

NGIGE all the way.
Re: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by Cuche: 12:53am On Aug 24, 2013
“ Public money is for
public use. If I take one
Naira of tax payers
money, let God punish my
children ” Peter Obi.
Is Peter testing God's resolve? Sorry for those children. I have heard stories of cultist that either kill their children or convert at least one to an slowpoke as a price for power and fame.
God may have mercy on those children but He is more than able to help Anambra recover all that was spirited away. The good thing is that the whereabouts of the cash, shares and property are known to God. At the appropriate time He will raise a Servant who will seize all. And Olumba's will say to Peter, "I am powerless before this God, sorry I can't help you this time".
I am sure what will be recovered will be enough to deliver quality projects, pay workers minimum wage including the arrears, give overseas scholarship to the students as other states are doing, create employment, build power plants for the State.
Re: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:54am On Aug 24, 2013
3 billion naira is not 3 naira, this story is far from the truth. Nigeria really needs investigative journalism not all these lie lie.
Re: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by agbameta: 3:11am On Aug 24, 2013
lol @ CASH N CARRY politics...na wa ogrin grin
Re: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by duality(m): 3:19am On Aug 24, 2013
I'm not from the SE but this is a absolute nonsense. You mean people will actually want to debate issues like this? abegi this is political jaga jaga. It doesn't make sense.
Re: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by hushmail: 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
this write up is simply the handiwork of Ezeemo's detractors.
People try something that a 5 year old will read and believe, not such rubbish.
ngige choro iko Ezeemo overhead, nwa guy ekweghi,so they resort to this balderdash.
Re: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by hushmail: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
Nonsense, that NUJ house is question is better than Peter Obi's own house in Agulu. How can he give Ezeemo money to build a palatial house for NUJ while he doesnt have one at his own village? Lets face the facts. Some people have started getting jittery even before the whistle is blown!
Re: APC Aspirant Ezeemo Gets N3billion From Gov. Peter Obi To Stop Ngige by alexchiny: 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
So some kids actually believe this thrash? Its obvious we have many mentally challenged Nairalanders. What a beer parlor gist. APC dolts should try a better story. And if i may ask, what is wrong in APC conducting a proper primary? ARe they anti-democratic? Stewpid folks.

(1) (Reply)

Lords Chosen Church Buses Spotted Coveying PDP Members Into Eko Hotel(pics) / Buhari Did Not Hand Shake German Chancellor Because He Is A True Believer-pics / Photo: GEJ In Kenya For Vocation At Maasai Mara Games Reserve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.