Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:08 AM

... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ... (4655 Views)

Unclad Man Climbing Mast In Lekki (Photo) / I Will Burn Down Mtn Mast If They No Refund My Money / Blackberry Internet Services Has Not Been Shut Down - Mtn Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Trendy247: 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
I subscribed to 100hr data plan on the 2nd of august 2013 with the number 08139523622 and i was charged N5000 for it but when i checked my balance the following day i was told it has expired. Since dat day av called almost 15 different customer care agent n they confirmed that i was actually charged for it n promised to refund my money but they advised dat i should wait for some days because the application they wanted to use wasn't responding. So i waited, but wen i called back today, one stupid agent told me i wasn't charged for the 100hr plan...well I dnt want to talk much on this issue, you guys should help me beg mtn to refund my credit cos am about to do somtin stupid.
Re: ... by mascot87(m): 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
BOKO BOYS WOULD BE GLAD TO HELP YOU OUT grin grin grin

Bro, take heart o, this as also happened to me once like that, I subscribed for night plan @ N2500,my money was deducted but the plan wasn't activated.I did everything possible but at the end it was fruitless, my advice for you is that start thinking of how to hack there serve for free browsing if you can. After that event that happened to me, I have used more than 5000gigabyte of data free on mtn network.I am sure you cannot get your money back from mtn so just move on.

1 Like

Re: ... by physise(m): 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
lol grin..I nor fit laugh o
Re: ... by enlady(f): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
chai, this poster go kill person wit laugh... grin
Re: ... by Jeffy1206(m): 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
whr u dey since when that time we were choping dat same plan for awuuf!! with 0 kobo i subscribed to dat plan and am due on 2nd of sept. embarassed embarassedsorry for dat sha. next be glued for de next awuf on ground so dat u can be compensated for that...

1 Like

Re: ... by bigtt76(f): 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
With all pleasure @OP grin
Re: ... by OCTAVO: 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
bigtt76: With all pleasure @OP grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hehehehe hijihihihihi hahaha ha smiley cheesy grin grin grin tongue tongue cool tongue tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: ... by JideSM: 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
Trendy247: I subscribed to 100hr data plan on the 2nd of august 2013 with the number 081******** and i was charged N5000 for it but when i checked my balance the following day i was told it has expired. Since dat day av called almost 15 different customer care agent n they confirmed that i was actually charged for it n promised to refund my money but they advised dat i should wait for some days because the application they wanted to use wasn't responding. So i waited, but wen i called back today, one stupid agent told me i wasn't charged for the 100hr plan...well I dnt want to talk much on this issue, you guys should help me beg mtn to refund my credit cos am about to do somtin stupid.

Already working on your reported issue (https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/30). I will give you feedback as soon as possible
Re: ... by Trendy247: 9:50am On Aug 24, 2013
JideSM:

Already working on your reported issue (https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/30). I will give you feedback as soon as possible

Am used to that grammer cos that's the same grammer ur agents kept telling me until yesterday... But anyhow u want to do it Pls do because I am a student n as such i need my moni badly...' My papa no be politician so na me knw how I dey take survive...' I dnt need the data again because I bought 2gb on my airtel sim and used for wat I wanted to do since u guys promised to refund the moni. My name is incase u need it.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2013
stup.id mtn
they blocked all innocents and the guilty that day
I will help you report to now
Re: ... by Trendy247: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2013
9jadelta: stup.id mtn
Thank u jare.

1 Like

Re: ... by honsule(m): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2013
9jadelta: stup.id mtn

That was the problem.The innocents fall a victim too grin grin
Re: ... by asudan: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2013
Trendy247: I subscribed to 100hr data plan on the 2nd of august 2013 with the number 08139523622 and i was charged N5000 for it but when i checked my balance the following day i was told it has expired. Since dat day av called almost 15 different customer care agent n they confirmed that i was actually charged for it n promised to refund my money but they advised dat i should wait for some days because the application they wanted to use wasn't responding. So i waited, but wen i called back today, one stupid agent told me i wasn't charged for the 100hr plan...well I dnt want to talk much on this issue, you guys should help me beg mtn to refund my credit cos am about to do somtin stupid.
just relax,MTN will refund the money.probably it is network issue
Re: ... by Trendy247: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2013
asudan:
just relax,MTN will refund the money.probably it is network issue
Its d relaxation dat is bringing the problem... I waited since 3rd of this mnth only for them to com n tell me that my moni was not deducted.
Re: ... by Simplesen(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2013
I feel yur grief bro. I only hope God answers yur prayer. Don't worry, we will get more than from them in the future. Pele jare
Re: ... by gramci: 11:09am On Aug 24, 2013
JideSM:

fear de catch una grin
Re: ... by daylae(m): 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
had the same experience, but just lucky it was a token. The customer agent i spoke with was just being professional not to have called me a liar in a direct way, but i could sense my argument wasn't convincing.
Re: ... by hillsate: 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
Me gat fuel and hand grenade.
Let's go there!
Re: ... by Trendy247: 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2013
They sent this msg to me on facebook cos i mailed them on facebook too...

so i can now relax

Re: ... by moshoodn(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
Trendy247: They sent this msg to me on facebook cos i mailed them on facebook too...

so i can now relax

Then I guess all problems have been resolved.

Congrats.
Re: ... by Trendy247: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
moshoodn:

Then I guess all problems have been resolved.

Congrats.
I just pray so o cos wen i called them last week they told me dat the moni was ready n that they were only waiting for approval to send it to me but wen i called them yesterday to knw how fa, they started telling me a different story.
Re: ... by israel007: 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
I support u. Useless network
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
Any thing to bring down dis useless netwok.. i support.....
Re: ... by Valentinooo: 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
The way these network providers are scaming nigerians these days is not fair at all. Useless networks.
Re: ... by Trendy247: 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
JideSM:

pls am still waiting
Re: ... by brightnelly(f): 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
Trendy247: I subscribed to 100hr data plan on the 2nd of august 2013 with the number 08139523622 and i was charged N5000 for it but when i checked my balance the following day i was told it has expired. Since dat day av called almost 15 different customer care agent n they confirmed that i was actually charged for it n promised to refund my money but they advised dat i should wait for some days because the application they wanted to use wasn't responding. So i waited, but wen i called back today, one stupid agent told me i wasn't charged for the 100hr plan...well I dnt want to talk much on this issue, you guys should help me beg mtn to refund my credit cos am about to do somtin stupid.

I'm solidly behind you bro grin grin grin those fools needs to be taken care of Abeg Buy two litter oooo because I no think say one litter of fuel fit do the work!!! No forget one pack of matches oooo to avoid going back! grin grin

1 Like

Re: ... by everyday: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
just walk into any of their customer care outlets.I am sure they will help u
Re: ... by smajatt(m): 5:01am On Aug 26, 2013
@op put ur mind at rest ur money wld be refunded. morso that mtn guy @jidesm as actually helped a lot of guys on nairaland including myself. so jst xul down..but if aftr everything ur money isn't refunded den pls u ar free to burn down dea mas*,just make sure say no b only u go,incase cata cta wan apen.
Re: ... by Koolmexxi(m): 6:29am On Aug 26, 2013
Wait make I go bring matches... hope say d fuel still dey wit u
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 26, 2013
JideSM:

Haba this tng don dey tey nau! abi e no get solution?
Re: ... by propaco: 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
JideSM:

Oga Jide how far now? u no fit find solution to d problem? We are waiting for your response oooooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Infinix Note 5 Launch in Dubai Yesterday. / Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds / Realme CEO Tweets From Iphone; Mixed Reactions Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.