Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Where Can A Ict Graduate Work? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where Can A Ict Graduate Work? (1451 Views)

Can A Chemistry Graduate Work In Oil Company? / Where Can An Industrial Chemistry Graduate Work? / Where can a Microbiolgy Graduate Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can A Ict Graduate Work? by pjosh1(m): 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
Please can somebody tell me where a ICT graduate can work?
Re: Where Can A Ict Graduate Work? by Nmeri17: 6:27am On Aug 24, 2013
In a beer parlour grin
Re: Where Can A Ict Graduate Work? by lockedOut: 10:31am On Aug 26, 2013
@OP every organisation that has a computers and has an IT department will definately employ an ICT graduate. ICT roles in most job specification is equivalent to computer science in Nigeria. There are boundless opportunity as long as you have the zeal and know what you are doing. Moreover I don't think you should be asking this kind of question in this era.

Anyway almost all major, small and medium scale enterprises have IT departments and also depend on them for the smooth running of their businesses.

just to water your mouth, you can start with oil companies, banks, telecom companies, hospitals (government owned as well), insurance companies, ICT companies as well as food and beverage companies as well.

To satisfy my curiosity...Please why are you asking?
Re: Where Can A Ict Graduate Work? by EXICON(m): 11:03am On Aug 26, 2013
lockedOut: @OP every organisation that has a computers and has an IT department will definately employ an ICT graduate. ICT roles in most job specification is equivalent to computer science in Nigeria. There are boundless opportunity as long as you have the zeal and know what you are doing. Moreover I don't think you should be asking this kind of question in this era.

Anyway almost all major, small and medium scale enterprises have IT departments and also depend on them for the smooth running of their businesses.

just to water your mouth, you can start with oil companies, banks, telecom companies, hospitals (government owned as well), insurance companies, ICT companies as well as food and beverage companies as well.

Seconded! Best explained to him. Guess the op has a expansive answer to his questions! As a matter of fact,ICT related professional are simply UNLIMITED(with, offcourse, God's backing) as there are various options for them?
Re: Where Can A Ict Graduate Work? by EXICON(m): 11:04am On Aug 26, 2013
lockedOut: @OP every organisation that has a computers and has an IT department will definately employ an ICT graduate. ICT roles in most job specification is equivalent to computer science in Nigeria. There are boundless opportunity as long as you have the zeal and know what you are doing. Moreover I don't think you should be asking this kind of question in this era.

Seconded! Best explained to him. Guess the op has a expansive answer to his questions! As a matter of fact,ICT related professional are simply UNLIMITED(with, offcourse, God's backing) as there are various options for them?
Re: Where Can A Ict Graduate Work? by pjosh1(m): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Future For A Nigerian Pilot Aside Being An Airline Captain? / Time Zones: A Must Read For Everybody / Enrollment Into The Nigeria Institution Of Safety Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.