Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today (8212 Views)

Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy / Danbaba Suntai To Be Replaced As Taraba State Governor . / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
The Streets of Jalingo, the Taraba State Capital went Agog with celebration today as Hauwa Suntai and her children returned. The Governor is expected Sunday. we were led to believe that he's still in Abuja Paying Homage to his Bosses . Praise be to God!!!
Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by obeleking(m): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2013
Thank God he's ok.
Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by ezedolar: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2013
Thank God he is back and alive, but he should now know that God pass all politicians in Nigeria and beyond. So he should start doing good

1 Like

Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by AbuRuqayya1(m): 10:25am On Aug 25, 2013
with brain damaged?
Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by Masanto: 10:26am On Aug 25, 2013
wch knd stupidity is dat, dey returned some one home with a damage brain
Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by cold(m): 10:28am On Aug 25, 2013
You honestly think Suntai is still capable of governing a state?I seriously doubt it. He has become a vegetable,thus,incapacitated.
Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by stexsy(m): 10:32am On Aug 25, 2013
How r we sure this man is fit? All d same, he is welcome. If he is just rushed back to avoid his deputy being sworn in, i wish him well
Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by owolabifunke14(f): 10:33am On Aug 25, 2013
Picture first
Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by nekaa(f): 10:34am On Aug 25, 2013
Abu-Ruqayya:
with brain damaged?
you say?
Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by kennyonthrone(m): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2013
Mmm bck from church its so joyful bin in d'presence of d'lord

Welkum home man hp say u go fly again loi
Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by tempest01(m): 10:58am On Aug 25, 2013
power truely corrupts. why can't he just step down for his vice to take over so that he can attain to his health?

1 Like

Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by nicago: 11:02am On Aug 25, 2013
[quote
author=tempest01]power truely corrupts. why can't he just step down for
his vice to take over so that he can attain to his health? [/quote]

[quote
author=stexsy]How r we sure this man is fit? All d same, he is
welcome. If he is just rushed back to avoid his deputy being sworn in, i
wish him well[/quote]

Thank God he is back. Governor Suntai is a great leader that should be celebrated, if he had thought of his own safety above his passangers, he would have parachuted out leaving them behind but as a real pilot, he tried to steer the plane to safety by remaining in the cockpit till the plane crashed hence becoming the most-injured victim, yet, it is some people's pleasure to claim he is brain damaged.

If any of the accusers had fallen off a 3-storey building under the pull of gravity alone, I wonder how long it would have taken them to recover and return to their feets.

Governor Danbaba, GOD BLESS YOU SIR!!!

7 Likes

Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 25, 2013
How many people survive plane crash in history, people should be thankful for his life first, not bringing politics into it.

2 Likes

Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by dabossman(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2013
Glad to know he is fit to return home. However, is he still fit to govern the state? Shouldn't his deputy have become the governor by now?
Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by Pistolx(m): 11:19am On Aug 25, 2013
praise jesus hez bk,y are the most people against hez coming are muslims
Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by Asabeq(f): 11:21am On Aug 25, 2013
You are the vegetable!not my governor undecided

cold: You honestly think Suntai is still capable of governing a state?I seriously doubt it. He has become a vegetable,thus,incapacitated.
Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by Aromas: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2013
I c no reasons why most you that have already drop ur lunatic comment concerning dis man health we think such a things off head, dis a man who as a plane crash yet d Lord Almighty survive his life, instead you guy's should thank God 2wards his life you'r all talking trash. Even though d whole state ws flooded wt his pictures he deserved it. Suntai is a man of principle. If you like give quote me wrong na you sabi, no matter hw quote u quote e can nvr pass dis naira land. Big thanks 2 dos who wish him well n welcome him back as governor.
Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by Ninilowo(m): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2013
owolabifunke14: Picture first
Gbam!
Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by dareyking(m): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2013
Wish him Goodluck and a speedy recovery....Darelee on Nairalee...
Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by tempest01(m): 11:30am On Aug 25, 2013
nicago:

Thank God he is back. Governor Suntai is a great leader that should be celebrated, if he had thought of his own safety above his passangers, he would have parachuted out leaving them behind but as a real pilot, he tried to steer the plane to safety by remaining in the cockpit till the plane crashed hence becoming the most-injured victim, yet, it is some people's pleasure to claim he is brain damaged.

If any of the accusers had fallen off a 3-storey building under the pull of gravity alone, I wonder how long it would have taken them to recover and return to their feets.

Governor Danbaba, GOD BLESS YOU SIR!!!
i am not against him recovering or resuming his duty as a governor. my take is that he will leave that seat one day, he should resign and take care of his health. Nigerian leaders are prone to hanging on to power for the allowable period till death do them part - Yaradua as a case study. In more developed countries a political office holder will voluntarily resign because of health concern or something as minute as a sex scandal.
Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2013
Surviving a plane crash no matter the circumstances is sheer miracle...as per his position as a governor/his health,events in the days/months ahead will determine.In between i pray we grow someday soonest beyond politicizing and tribalizing issues because its causing us as a country more under development in the midst of plenty(because we have both the human and the natural resources to make things happen positively for us).
Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by raytony: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2013
I know some people calling for his resignation are doing that because he is a christian. It has pleased God to spare his life, he will rule by God's grace. The loss of Governor Yakowa is still fresh, the Northern governorship seats are not for muslims alone so free this man and let him be.

3 Likes

Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by Jeel: 11:47am On Aug 25, 2013
Prayer changes things - R KELLY
Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
slickrick7: The Streets of Jalingo, the Taraba State Capital went Agog with celebration today as Hauwa Suntai and her children returned. The Governor is expected Sunday. we were led to believe that he's still in Abuja Paying Homage to his Bosses . Praise be to God!!!
Thank God for the recovery,God completes it......
Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
What m I seeing I made FT today?? Taraba is moving. ##prostrating## to baba God, my moderators n all concerned. FRESH AIR EVERYWHERE

1 Like

Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by Rehil(f): 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
Abu-Ruqayya:
with brain damaged?
imagine wat is coming out from uHe is well,except u r d one with the damaged brain.

2 Likes

Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by tempest01(m): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
raytony: I know some people calling for his resignation are doing that because he is a christian. It has pleased God to spare his life, he will rule by God's grace. The loss of Governor Yakowa is still fresh, the Northern governorship seats are not for muslims alone so free this man and let him be.
i am a christian from the south south...and i believe an accident of that magnitude should make him resign n attain to his health.
Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by gp66(m): 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
God bless Suntai. Pls come and take over ur seat from that acting governor who has been a religious bigot, promoting violence mostly in Wukari LGA. Because he is a muslim thats why his fellow muslims in wukari have d guts to fight and chase Christians since Suntai left for treatment.

I remember those days in NYSC camp Jalingo when Gov. Danbaba Danfulani Suntai was always heavily represented by his deputy... Camp was fun.

God bless Suntai, NYSC Director-Mr. Freeman JP, NCCF Wukari Zone, and the good people of Taraba state.
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by ukpaku: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
at least he will learn a lesson of not taken aeroplane to be okada or keke that he can jump into and manuvir like toy. My joy is that a lesson will be learn, my if hhm hear plane sound him go pik raise.
Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by okechukwu3: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
know some people calling for his resignation are doing that because he is a christian. It has pleased God to spare his life, he will rule by God's grace. The loss of Governor Yakowa is still fresh, the Northern governorship seats are not for muslims alone so free this man and let him be.
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like)

u are right
Re: Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
He is not coming today,newspaper stories,wishing he d best recovery

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Should Be Speaking Arabic Not English (because Its An Arabian Country) / ‘FG Owes Egbin Power Station N86 Billion’ - CEO Egbin Power Plc / Abubakar Malami: This Government Is Determined To End Impunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.