Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

God Of War I & Ii - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / God Of War I & Ii (1373 Views)

G.O.W. I, II & III: Poseidon Vs Ares / Is There Pc Version Of God Of War 3 / Where Can I Download God Of War Pc Version Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Of War I & Ii by 1n1gor(m): 1:54am On Jun 10, 2008
GOD OF WAR is a videogame about a Spartan hero turned-God known as KRATOS.He is a warrior that conquered kingdoms.But he was later confronted by another group of warriors called the BARBARIANS,who defeated him and his soldiers.As the leader of the BARBARIANS wanted to crush KRATOS to death,KRATOS cried out to ARES the then GOD OF WAR.ARES rescued KRATOS and made him his servant on earth.
The graphics of GOD OF WAR is superb.The producers did an excellent job.I've never seen an adventure game with such unique graphics.At intervals in-game movie clips are shown to make the gamer understand the storyline of the game.These clips look so real,the body movements,facial expressions are so perfect that one would definitely appreciate and celebrate the producers.For more info and photo gallery,visit http://uchennaa..com

Re: God Of War I & Ii by mecussey(m): 11:24am On Jun 10, 2008
if you don't have it yet holla me and I will give you the link for download. It is about 3G for PS2 on your PC
Re: God Of War I & Ii by IZZY2ICE: 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2008
i need d links 4 free downloads
Re: God Of War I & Ii by 1n1gor(m): 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2008
MECUSSEY PLS SEND ME THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD GOD OF WAR I & II TO MY PC.THANKS IN ADVANCE.MY E-MAIL(anagoruchenna@gmail.com).

latest info GOD OF WAR 3 TRAILER IS AVAILABE ON www.youtube.com
www.uchennaa..com,www.uanagor..com
Re: God Of War I & Ii by v3: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2008
GOW is still the game everyone wants their hands on, I've played thr first two and finished it, Though i'm yet to see a trailer for PS3 and i f***king dont even know the storyline, but here's what i think,

Kratos will battle the Gods of Olympus, become a the God of Olympus, After a few shindigs here n there, the titans will fall his hand(i guess), , assume control of Olympus and banish him to earth,

kratos will now seek the same powers of the gods (Zeus n the other gods), amass em, go back to olympus to battle Gaya and her kids,

I wish i could afford a ps3, that woulda been the 1st game i would purchase, but i go chill make d price cum down.

Any GOW freak can hit me up on flipdown4@yahoo.com
Re: God Of War I & Ii by sammilo: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2008
GOW is the greatest game I have played on playstation.It has it all.Especially gow of war 2 is the greatest.Anyone who hasnt played it is missing out big time.
Re: God Of War I & Ii by 1n1gor(m): 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2008
GOW 3 TRAILER IS AVAILABLE now ONĀ  www.youtube.com(in the search box just type GOD OF WAR 3 TRAILER).
Re: God Of War I & Ii by otikpoko(m): 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2008
Mecussey please send me the link.I have ended both part 1and 2 on the playstation 2 console, i will also like to get the game on pc.
Re: God Of War I & Ii by lynxnoon(m): 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2008
does any1 know if GOW3 wil be on ps2?
Re: God Of War I & Ii by allboyz(m): 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2008
lynxnoon:

does anyone know if GOW3 wil be on ps2?

does any knows?
Re: God Of War I & Ii by 1n1gor(m): 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2008
GOW 3 WILL ONLY BE ON PS 3 AND WILL BE OUT ON MARCH 2009.
TRAILERĀ  www.youtube.com

(1) (Reply)

Fifa 2011 On Ps3 Platform Is Now Available! / How Many Squares Are In This PICTURE? / Is GTA V For Play Station 4 Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.