Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

How Cashless Policy Empowers Zenith Bank To Rob Nigerians. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Cashless Policy Empowers Zenith Bank To Rob Nigerians. (932 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / Italian Arraigned For Defrauding Zenith Bank Of N717m / How Is Cbn Cashless Policy Going To Affect Your Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Cashless Policy Empowers Zenith Bank To Rob Nigerians. by dedonchi: 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
Have you ever tried to transfer fund from zenith bank to other banks and vice-versa? I was shocked today when I transferred a certain sum of money from my Zenith bank savings account to fidelity bank and I also transferred the same sum of money from my fin bank account to a fidelity bank savings account. The amazement ia that I was charged #460 as VAT and another #3,150 as COT. Whereas in the other bank I was charged only #460 VAT. Please I want the central bank to explain where on this earth COT is charged on savings account? If I were allowed to collect my money over the counter I wouldnt have been charged COT. Is this the meaning of cashless economy?
Re: How Cashless Policy Empowers Zenith Bank To Rob Nigerians. by psucc(m): 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
Cashless economy goes with ghost charges. Wait they will post 1st qtr profit to the tune of N20b.
Re: How Cashless Policy Empowers Zenith Bank To Rob Nigerians. by abiodunolarinre(m): 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
I sincerely wish that policy makers in this country will do things with the common man in mind.
Re: How Cashless Policy Empowers Zenith Bank To Rob Nigerians. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
dedonchi: Have you ever tried to transfer fund from zenith bank to other banks and vice-versa? I was shocked today when I transferred a certain sum of money from my Zenith bank savings account to fidelity bank and I also transferred the same sum of money from my fin bank account to a fidelity bank savings account. The amazement ia that I was charged #460 as VAT and another #3,150 as COT. Whereas in the other bank I was charged only #460 VAT. Please I want the central bank to explain where on this earth COT is charged on savings account? If I were allowed to collect my money over the counter I wouldnt have been charged COT. Is this the meaning of cashless economy?
I do same with gtb and the cost is so small I can't even locate it.

Neft transfer takes hours and can be done from a savings account while instant transfer gets to the other account instantly in another bank. The cost is so minimal that it is negligible. So use your brain, no one is chaining you to your thieving banker.

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Own A Gold Mine / Shop At Any USA Store Online And Have Goods Delivered To Your Door Using Skysack / Any Good Suggestion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.