Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

I Got Uba And First Bank Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got Uba And First Bank Jobs (2698 Views)

UBA And Firstbank Massive Recruitment 2016 / Are People Now Afraid Of Bank Jobs? / Bank Jobs Are Available(zenith,first And Acces Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Uba And First Bank Jobs by ibaka: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2008
CAN U BEAT THIS? I WAS IN UBA DOING MY DOCUMENTATION FOR THE JOB I GOT LAST WEEK ONLY FOR MY PHONE TO RECEIVE A TEXT THAT I SHOULD COME FOR MY LETTER IN FIRST BANK.
UBA GAVE ME THE SAME LEVEL AS I AM NOW WITH 1.3M MORE WHILE FIRST BANK GAVE ME NEXT LEVEL WITH DOUBLE MY SALARY
NA FIRST BANK GET ME O.
THANK GOD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: I Got Uba And First Bank Jobs by Jascobee: 8:41am On Jun 10, 2008
congrats dear, ur joy will know no bounds, our own go come too
Re: I Got Uba And First Bank Jobs by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 10, 2008
congrats oooooooooooooooo, its d lord's doing
Re: I Got Uba And First Bank Jobs by favourdamy(f): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2008
congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats.share your interview experience with us,so that we can prepae well for ours.
Re: I Got Uba And First Bank Jobs by papa202000: 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2008
congratulationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ours will come this week! Amen-in Jesus name.
Re: I Got Uba And First Bank Jobs by ibaka: 8:47am On Jun 11, 2008
thanks guys for ur prayers.
@ favourdamy
as u are probably aware first bank is doing mass experienced hire recruitment,u do not have to know anyone ,just find a way to get ur cv to the HR.They are very professional,u will be called,if u are invited for the pre chat which is just to access u,ur dressing,ur communication skills and personality,u will be invited for the final interview which consists of a 5 man panel.they ask strictly on the job questions and they show a lot of respect unlike new generation interviews where they will like to mess u up.so if u know ur onions as per ur job function,u will be invited for medical test for TB,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND A BLOOD TEST( U CAN GUESS) AFTER THAT Ur LETTER

well for UBA ur interview starts from the branch level,they have regions so u will be interviewed first by the branch and then the region and if u do well there ur cv will be sent to HR for recruitment.
unlike first bank where it is the HR that recruits.in UBA the recruit ment and sellection starts from the branch and the panel depends on the job function,if operations the head of operations can interview u or he can form a panel.

the important thing when going for an interview is first to have it at the back of ur mind that if God says yes,no man can say no.just do ur best,i mean ur very best and it will be well

1 Like

Re: I Got Uba And First Bank Jobs by barry06(m): 10:11am On Jun 11, 2008
ibaka,

am really happy for you.
honestly, am desirous of joining First bank. though i work presently with a multi-national firm in Nigeria thats not in the banking sub-sector.

Do they( First Bank) consider non-banking experience?

warm regards to all nairalanders.
Re: I Got Uba And First Bank Jobs by beckyM(f): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2008
although am just joining, i want to thank God for ur life it is in deed ur yr of double honor. Congrats ooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Original Antivirus , Protect Your Pc From Viruses / Nnpc Recruitment / Nestle Test By Dragnet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.