Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,902 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

The Two Religions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Two Religions (648 Views)

The Tale Two Religions:judaism And Christianity: One God Or Two? / How Two Religions Deceive Themselves / There Are Only Two Religions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Two Religions by Dargreen(m): 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
HAVE u ever seen any devoted christain , he
or she believes they are in d right WAY, they
believe anyONE who does nOt believe in
CHRIST will surely go to HELL ,while the
believers will goto HEAVEN , (is all goood),
and the same goes for a real MUSLIM ,
(sighs) , the question is which one of this
two religion is the right WAY , (waiiiiti),
some months ago i picked up a paper
accidentally, after reading this paper , i was
really shocked , as the content is too much
for my RELIGOUS LIFE , to cut the long story
short , i was ask to spread the gospel in dat
paper as it was a mandate from heaven ,
infact there is a reward for spreading it ,
and there is a sanction for keeping it to my
self , actually i have no choice but to ignore
it , after some months , i picked up paper @
my backyard (after reading it , m like have
gat to stop picking Up papers) it has d same
mesage JUST LIKE the first paper , though it
is a muslim version, so whats d big
question? , ACCORDING TO WHAT I READ IN
THE TWO PAPERS, IF THESE MESSAGES ARE
REALLY SENT FROM HEAVEN , DO WE HAVE 2
HEAVENS ? OR THE 2 RELIGIONS IS RIGHT TO
FOLOW , PLEASE WE NEED TO WAKE UP , DEAR ADMINS, FRONT PAGE GRACE ,
Re: The Two Religions by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
Follow your heart.....
Re: The Two Religions by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 24, 2013
@op; the sequence of your 'picking up paper' [discovery] is exactly in the light of what Quran says about what is present now and said to be before it, the torah, sabur and injil, etc, all of which Quran is a muimin[a] guarding the the truth in them and correcting the errors.

so when you picked the old truth up the first time, if it had remained truth as it was at time of revelation, the religion would have been same but more crude, still going through more details of the future and refining at the end.

but the time that passed before the second pick up was the time of man's entry with corruptive hands. so when you final picked up the second time, the whole truth was revealed to you there and then and it is final and pure. you should not die unless you are on it because the consequences are dire; save yourself and your family from fire that its fuel are stones and man.

1 Like

Re: The Two Religions by PastorOluT(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2013
Jesus is the answer for the world today, above Him there is no other Jesus is tha way! He says I am the way the truth and life, no one come to the father but by Me John 14:6. He uses the word 'THE' meaning a definite article, if there are other ways to the Father/Heaven He would have said.
Be wise my friend for u have only got one life to live!
Re: The Two Religions by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2013
@Pastor Olu; the only way does not start at any point after the point of beginning. the only must not have any before or after it. it will then be the only way if God Willed so man would see it so. majority of man sees many ways leading in the same direction as your only way. those who were led to success by the earlier ways and these earlier ways were both righteous and mercy worthy in The Authority of God. after all God ordered the ways, the leaderships they followed and died on them.

the mistakes you christians fall into is assumption that there was no people guided before just part of the families of Abraham when we know that Adam, Abel, Enoch, Noah erc and those who patterned their lives after them were guided. if a person is now an inmate of hell by obedience and doing good work, to God and for the Sake of God respectively, before Abraham, such a person does not fall under anything Abraham brought.

if anyone [Abraham, Ishmael, Lot] was guided and not in hell before anything brought by Israel and his progeny, such a person is not under what Israel and his progeny brought. if all those who found favor with God before Jesus [all the 12 sons and daughters of Jacob/israel, etc Job who was greatly afflicted and did not weaver, Moses that Jesus has to follow his ruling, Elijah who you will not deny as someone not dead at all and even returned at the transfiguration, Zacharias and John who performed the rites of adulthood, a baptism that cleansed Jesus of sin because thats what you accept baptism to be], and died before Jesus started any 'preaching gospel about', then you know Jesus was not their way.

the people Jesus shepherd who should not be plucked from his hand, you said one of the 12 was the causation of his demise, while another denied him and all ran away because they had little faith to handle matters in time of ease and were all disbelievers in time of trial. how can that be the only way at all time, before during and after his presence? how is the only way having an unstable and unfinished book of manual? how are you accept a middle section of a long road as the only worthy part seeing that it does not start you from the beginning or end you at the ending? how do you use the rule book of a bachelor to pattern family life because you cant have him as your model?

how do you use worship a master except following the pattern of the favored slave servant?

if you copy the behavior of president or son of the chairman respectively to react to him when you are not the son, the anger of the boss will descend on you. if the said son is not his son, then your assumption is a double whammy against you.
Re: The Two Religions by PastorOluT(m): 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
RoyPCain: @Pastor Olu; the only way does not start at any point after the point of beginning. the only must not have any before or after it. it will then be the only way if God Willed so man would see it so. majority of man sees many ways leading in the same direction as your only way. those who were led to success by the earlier ways and these earlier ways were both righteous and mercy worthy in The Authority of God. after all God ordered the ways, the leaderships they followed and died on them.

the mistakes you christians fall into is assumption that there was no people guided before just part of the families of Abraham when we know that Adam, Abel, Enoch, Noah erc and those who patterned their lives after them were guided. if a person is now an inmate of hell by obedience and doing good work, to God and for the Sake of God respectively, before Abraham, such a person does not fall under anything Abraham brought.

if anyone [Abraham, Ishmael, Lot] was guided and not in hell before anything brought by Israel and his progeny, such a person is not under what Israel and his progeny brought. if all those who found favor with God before Jesus [all the 12 sons and daughters of Jacob/israel, etc Job who was greatly afflicted and did not weaver, Moses that Jesus has to follow his ruling, Elijah who you will not deny as someone not dead at all and even returned at the transfiguration, Zacharias and John who performed the rites of adulthood, a baptism that cleansed Jesus of sin because thats what you accept baptism to be], and died before Jesus started any 'preaching gospel about', then you know Jesus was not their way.

the people Jesus shepherd who should not be plucked from his hand, you said one of the 12 was the causation of his demise, while another denied him and all ran away because they had little faith to handle matters in time of ease and were all disbelievers in time of trial. how can that be the only way at all time, before during and after his presence? how is the only way having an unstable and unfinished book of manual? how are you accept a middle section of a long road as the only worthy part seeing that it does not start you from the beginning or end you at the ending? how do you use the rule book of a bachelor to pattern family life because you cant have him as your model?

how do you use worship a master except following the pattern of the favored slave servant?

if you copy the behavior of president or son of the chairman respectively to react to him when you are not the son, the anger of the boss will descend on you. if the said son is not his son, then your assumption is a double whammy against you.

Busy right now, but would answer all ur question in due time.
Re: The Two Religions by frank317: 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Busy right now, but would answer all ur question in due time.

B4 u answer, have either of u stopped and Considered that u might b confusing the op?

Do u guys realize that tHe conclusion of ur superiority struggle is that God is a God of confusion?
Re: The Two Religions by PastorOluT(m): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
frank3.16:

B4 u answer, have either of u stopped and Considered that u might b confusing the op?

Do u guys realize that tHe conclusion of ur superiority struggle is that God is a God of confusion?
For the fact that the ops confused doesnt make God one? The op is not just clear on certain issues he sees as confusion, if he keeps an open mind he will eventually come to the knowledge of the truth.
Re: The Two Religions by PastorOluT(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
@RoyPCain
The fact that the only way is not the beginning of the way doesn't change anything, there is a reason for it which I will try to summarize. True there was a way to the father before the coming of Jesus Christ which Abraham n the rest threaded. There was not many ways as u suggested even in those dispensation, there was just a way which was acceptable to the father n that is living according to His will. Though there are different dispensations n in every dispensation for anyone to be saved he must meet the requirement of that dispensation. This is a teaching I can't go into right now for it will derail us.
There was an original plan of God which started in the Garden of Eden but was truncated by the devil but never to be defeated. Now 'cos of this God allowed so many things till the fullness of time when His perfect WILL will be revealed to man. This was what brought about the different dispensations we have, for God was just allowing so many things n waiting for His own perfect time.
Now when the fullness of time came, Christ came born of a woman n under the law fulfilled the law n presented the perfect will of God. 'cos of this God gave Him a name that is above other names n salvation can only be attained by that name. Now the time of ignorance God overlooked but now command every man to repent for He has set a day He will Judge all by Jesus Christ. I am using my phone n can not quote scriptures right now but I will provide references to all I have been saying. John 1:12, 14:6, Acts 4:12, 17:30-31, Galatians 4:4-5 amidst many other scriptures. If u are sincere enough u can look up all these scriptures n let us discuss more on it.

1 Like

Re: The Two Religions by cleanvessel(m): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2013
The muslims have serious spiritual problems. They appear bound hands, legs and even eyes, to the extent that no truth is strong enough to convince them to change.

It is so so clear from islamic sources that Muhammad did not represent the true God. How can a man who received messages from Satan lead you to God? How possible?

Go through this, I bring it here again as none of you muslims is capable of saying anything. You have been pretending as if you did not see it:

https://www.nairaland.com/1409895/bible-proves-muhammad-false-prophet

Tell us how islam is the way to the true God, when the source is from Satan.
Re: The Two Religions by frank317: 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
Pastor Olu T:
For the fact that the ops confused doesnt make God one? The op is not just clear on certain issues he sees as confusion, if he keeps an open mind he will eventually come to the knowledge of the truth.

Nobody said God is confused, u are t'he one who makes him look confused with ur selfishness and close miindedness.

If t'he op is confused about God why dont u alllow God to show him t'he right part. Why do u think u are t'he spokesman for t'he creator of t'he universe. Did he seek ur opinion when he was creating thiS world? Why do u drink panadol on top another person head thereby causing confusion in t'he whole world.

(1) (Reply)

Not Only True Christians And True Muslims Will Go To Heaven. / Ashmedai, The King Of Demons / A Message To All Tribals (PAGANS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.