Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

What Will I Use To Cure Back Head Bumbs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Will I Use To Cure Back Head Bumbs (1449 Views)

Keys On How To Cure Back Ache, Keep The Massage Therapist Away, Lagos,abuja,phc / How To Cure Apollo / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will I Use To Cure Back Head Bumbs by Big4wig(m): 4:09am On Aug 24, 2013
Pls i need candid advice on dis,no insults pls

After i went to barb my hair @ a local barbing sallon around my area,few weeks later i started to discover little BUMBs in shape of pimples at d back of my Head,at first i didnt take it serious.Few months later i started to discover that d small pimples has started to increase in size (looks like Boil now)so i now know dat i av contacted back head bumps

My question is

1)how do i stop d rapily growin bump @ d back of my head now dat it is small before it develops bigger dan dis
2)do u know any drug dat 1 could use to cure dis disease?

Only canid advice pls,no insults abeg,,,,Mods pls Front page cos i want people from different places to help..tnx cry;(;(sad
Re: What Will I Use To Cure Back Head Bumbs by Nobody: 4:24am On Aug 25, 2013
it happened to me also,diz iz d tweak. . . .get a new razor blade. . .give it to ur mum or any of ur family,now tel them to cut the edge point of dose tiny pimple,in yoruba,the will say ''bami fi blade sha oju e'' afta using d blade,den apply salt to the bumpz. . .and leav it to dry. . . .it wil be gone in two weeks
Re: What Will I Use To Cure Back Head Bumbs by Big4wig(m): 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
yusufogrin: it happened to me also,diz iz d tweak. . . .get a new razor blade. . .give it to ur mum or any of ur family,now tel them to cut the edge point of dose tiny pimple,in yoruba,the will say ''bami fi blade sha oju e'' afta using d blade,den apply salt to the bumpz. . .and leav it to dry. . . .it wil be gone in two weeks
wow,tnx oo..i appreciate..dat means urs are gone abi?
Re: What Will I Use To Cure Back Head Bumbs by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 30, 2013
itz gone. . .just try to endure d pain wen they are doing it. . .itz 4 ur own gud. . .the earlier the beta. . .one luv

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ENT Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Help / What Is This Infection Called? / Gonorrhoeae Is Becoming Resistant To Antibiotics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.