Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,547 members, 7,823,398 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Ese Walter Deletes Facebook, Twitter Accounts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Deletes Facebook, Twitter Accounts (445 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ese Walter Deletes Facebook, Twitter Accounts by sammyzacks(m): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2013
Following comments on her blog post which has gone viral, Ese Walter has deleted her Facebook profile. Her twitter account has also been closed, and sources close to her say she has “broken her public sim”.
Ese Walter has come out to confess an ‘abuse’ by a man of God whom she said payed the “touch not my anointed card” on her why she indulged in the illicit affair they had.
As much as efforts are on to hear the pastor’s side of the story, the lady’s story has been followed by many comments mostly criticising the pastor for his alleged actions.
Although no comments yet from the church of the accused man of God, several other commenters, while condemning the pastor’s actions if it were true, blamed the girl for the role she played.
A commenter on INFORMATION NIGERIA with the name George said “I’ve seen and heard Pastors who do worse than this. But personally, I don’t believe her. To me her story sounds lame and fictitious. If she made it all up, she should fabricate and come up with something much more interesting.”

To Gail, “She’s rebellious!” Gail continued, “Why did you allow him to have fun with you and after feel guilty as if he defiled you? You sound as if he dumped u! I’m not siding him but your story is not the real content of the drama! You need to be psychoanalised!”
While some commended her for her bravery at coming out to speak about her experience, others condemned her, saying she was looking for cheap publicity.
Harsh words might have reopened her wounds, if there were any, and the backlash on social media may be too much for her to bear, prompting her to delete her Facebook and Twitter accounts.
As the truth unfolds, fingers are crossed and people are earnestly waiting to hear the pastor’s side of the story.
Re: Ese Walter Deletes Facebook, Twitter Accounts by Extom(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2013
Ouch!!!
This has gone 2far...
Re: Ese Walter Deletes Facebook, Twitter Accounts by sammyzacks(m): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
Don't toy with social media.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Non Muslims The Mod Does Not Like O'er There / The Stooping Jesus / American Pastor, Terry Jones Arrested With Thousands Of Kerosene-soaked Qurans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.