Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Sign Bond To Work For Access Bank For 2 Years ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sign Bond To Work For Access Bank For 2 Years ? (2349 Views)

After 2 Years Of Unemployment. / Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Vancacies At Fidelity Bank For OND/NCE Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sign Bond To Work For Access Bank For 2 Years ? by matori(m): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2008
is it true that one has to sign a bond for 2 years to work in Access Bank and if one leaves within the 2 years one will have to pay 2million naira?.
Re: Sign Bond To Work For Access Bank For 2 Years ? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 10, 2008
I've also heard from their current employees that this is true. They do it because their training school is supposedly the best and they spend a lot on you. But what most Nigerians do not know is that that bond is illegal and not binding. I spoke with some people who are into policy making and they told me that it is against the Nigerian constitution to make an employee sign any sort of bond.

Bottom line, if you leave, they can't do you anything!!! Na mouth dem dey. No just keep your money for their bank sha!!

(1) (Reply)

Siemens Is Recruiting Experienced Graduates / Anyone Working/conversant With UNDP Nigeria Recruitment Process? / Dangote GETS Invitation Mail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.