Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Urgent Advice All - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent Advice All (301 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed About Orimerunmu Town Ibafo / Urgent Advice Needed On Which Type Of Tiles To Use. / Urgent Advice Needed: Start Business Or Buy Land? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice All by jokky199: 11:52am On Aug 24, 2013
Please i need advice!my landlord call me last night to say his contract with me will expire today which will make it one year that i have rent a mini flat from him claiming that i should move out because he want to race the roof of his house,i actually payed him 385,000 and always pay like from 7,500 to 10,000 every month to him for nepa bill ,my question now is how many months notice is he suppose to give me because there was no agreement at all b4 i move into the house
Re: Urgent Advice All by jokky199: 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2013
jokky199: Please i need advice!my landlord call me last night to say his contract with me will expire today which will make it one year that i have rent a mini flat from him claiming that i should move out because he want to race the roof of his house,i actually payed him 385,000 and always pay like from 7,500 to 10,000 every month to him for nepa bill ,my question now is how many months notice is he suppose to give me because there was no agreement at all b4 i move into the house

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Request / For Sale / 3bedroom, 4 Bedroom, 5bedroom Duplex And Properties For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.