Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure (7322 Views)

ISS HD Earth Viewing Experiment / Reflections! *for Your Pleasure Only*(pics) / A Couple Of Simple Wallpapers Up For Grabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by MissEniola(f): 2:57am On May 31, 2006

Before

After

Yall check out the up and coming www.irepplus.com or send me a private message for details on how to get one
Re: A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by Badman888(m): 3:01am On May 31, 2006
is it free and wat services, available, does it include customizing our own picture
Re: A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by MissEniola(f): 3:23am On May 31, 2006
YOUR CUSTOMIZED GRAPHICS $6 for the irep

+ Send in your “CLEAR” picture with full details about style, color, size and so much more
+ Give us 48 Hours (or less) to work our magic
+ We will send you a sample link
+ If you are satisfied with the image in the sample link, click on the “Purchase” link and you will be taken to a Payment link (Paypal users, see www.payloadz.com) page.
+ Once the payment is made, you will be able to download your “zipped” file!

YOUR CUSTOMIZED STORE $6 for the irep + the original price of the store item(We are currently working on the store)
If you would like your iRep image on an item from the store, your irep pictures must be specifically made with the resolution and other requirements for printing.
+ Send in your “CLEAR” picture with full details about style, color, size and so much more
+ Give us 48 Hours (or less) to work our magic
+ We will send you a link to your iRep on the store item
+You can view more details or add your item to the shopping cart right away!
Re: A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by MissEniola(f): 3:25am On May 31, 2006
Badman888:

is it free and what services, available, does it include customizing our own picture

Bad man its $6 per pic, yes you can customize your picture as long as it meets the requirments above
Thanks
Re: A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by Badman888(m): 3:27am On May 31, 2006
oo ok, tks 4 da info
Re: A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by MissEniola(f): 3:29am On May 31, 2006
Badman888:

oo ok, tks 4 da info
you're welcome
Re: A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by diddy4(m): 8:35pm On May 31, 2006
cool stuff
Re: A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by Seun(m): 4:10am On Jun 01, 2006
i can't see the 'before' pic, probably due to hotlink protection by the site you thiefed it from. grin
Re: A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by MissEniola(f): 4:33am On Jun 01, 2006
Seun:

i can't see the 'before' pic, probably due to hotlink protection by the site you thiefed it from. grin
hahahaha! abegi jo, only the 2nd irep has a "before" pic and its on imageshack
i guess its safe to blame your pangolo pc angry tongue
Re: A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by MissEniola(f): 1:48am On Jul 18, 2006
diddy4:

cool stuff
merci
Re: A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by diddy4(m): 1:54am On Jul 18, 2006
vous êtes bienvenu
Re: A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by diyobdw(f): 7:14am On Jul 18, 2006
nice one!!
i love creativity notice you site is till coming , am wating grin
Re: A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by Gamine(f): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2006
hey eniola i also do stuff like this
but ours is printed stuff , i was really tripped
i thot i was actually bad in stuff like that but i don see person wey bad pass me.lol
nice one o!!
Re: A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by MissEniola(f): 6:15am On Jul 22, 2006
diyobdw:

nice one!!
i love creativity notice you site is till coming , am wating grin
tenks, im rushing the site, it will be up soon, anyone can email me to lemme send u the link so u can help me test drive the site and see if there is anything ud like me to add

irepplus@yahoo.com
Re: A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by MissEniola(f): 6:19am On Jul 22, 2006
Gamine:

hey eniola i also do stuff like this
but ours is printed stuff , i was really tripped
i thot i was actually bad in stuff like that but i don see person wey bad pass me.lol
nice one o!!
merci! cheesy i no know if i bad pass u oh, im just learning
what do yall print them on, id like to see some samples
Re: A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by MissEniola(f): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2006
Heres another colorful one

Before

After
Re: A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by Rhodalyn(f): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2006

Shut Up there Mr ''my english IS polluted'' learn to Speak proper english instead Of wasting all Ur lonely tyme banning ppl angry
Re: A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by kellorah: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2006
Rhodalyn:

Shut Up there Mr ''my english IS polluted'' learn to Speak proper english instead Of wasting all your lonely tyme banning people angry
lmao
true
hehehehehehe
Re: A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by MissEniola(f): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2006
Rhodalyn:

Shut Up there Mr ''my english IS polluted'' learn to Speak proper english instead Of wasting all your lonely tyme banning people angry

buahahahahaha! where is the anger coming from cheesy
but hey angry u can't address my molestee lover like that angry

cheesy omg poor seun!
Re: A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by smartsoft(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2006
What  ! who are you inlove with  if i catch u woh , eniola can you send me some cool font huh ? no excuse oo and have you finished your Vb Exam ??
Re: A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by fisho(m): 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2006
Hey Eniola, Gud Day,
Can I meet u @ least i think we;ve gt the same passion only that u have got way before me in skills
Like to know wt ur response is,
Thanks
Re: A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by MissEniola(f): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2006
smartsoft:

What ! who are you inlove with if i catch u woh , eniola can you send me some cool font huh ? no excuse oo and have you finished your Vb Exam ??
in love? hes resting his oblong head on my bossom as we speak, we bout to git married, stay there and be dreaming tongue wait till you see my shocked , my diamong bling embarassed, yeah thats what i was gonna say grin lipsrsealed
Re: A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by MissEniola(f): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2006
fisho:

Hey Eniola, Gud Day,
Can I meet u @ least i think we;ve gt the same passion only that u have got way before me in skills
Like to know wt your response is,
Thanks
Good day to you to fisho, thanks for the compliment smiley
so your passion is graphics design, what do you do?
What do you mean by meet me undecided
Re: A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by Cactus(m): 2:09am On Jul 31, 2006
vector graphics + 15 - 25 hours of patience =

before http://www.deviantart.com/view/11768525/

after http://www.deviantart.com/view/13601477/

that is probably the best i have seen. The person that created that used Inkscape.

http://inkscape.org/ download and tinker, it is an open source project, good luck to y'all definitely there will be frustration but if you are successful, you've got something to boast about lol
Re: A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by Gamine(f): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2006
Eniola whats up
We ( i and a couple of guys, i do the editing)
print on A1 sized paper and sell for N3000 to N5000
i really want to know what u do ,do u convert the bitmaps to vectors
i cant post anything yet cos my system is dwn for now
till my vacation though
Re: A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by zebudaya(m): 12:42am On Nov 29, 2006
hey MissEniola do you know Jacob Iteghboje?
Re: A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by MissEniola(f): 3:10am On Dec 10, 2006
Gamine:

Eniola whats up
We ( i and a couple of guys, i do the editing)
print on A1 sized paper and sell for N3000 to N5000
i really want to know what u do ,do u convert the bitmaps to vectors
i can't post anything yet because my system is dwn for now
till my vacation though
do u mean how to create vector images? i have nooo idea, ive been trying to learn for months now
sorry for the late reply, i havent been on for a while
Re: A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by MissEniola(f): 3:11am On Dec 10, 2006
zebudaya:

hey MissEniola do you know Jacob Iteghboje?
nope. who is he?
Re: A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by MissEniola(f): 12:02am On Dec 31, 2006
iRep of myself repping badass chics cool

Is the word badass allowed on this site shocked cheesy
Re: A Couple Of Irep Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure by jakeitegsy: 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2009
Don't be fooled by imitations, though I'm highly flattered. Check out the new iRep site from the creators. www.iRepnow.com/iRepblog/ you can visit the old site too at www.iRepnow.com/irep.html join our facebook group http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=45110661020

(1) (Reply)

3D Nigerian Game / My cheap NIKON AND CANON Camera for sale / How To Create Professional Logo Designs On Smartphone And Make Money With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.