Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

My Jobless Husband Impregnated Another Woman Twice -ex-banker • - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Jobless Husband Impregnated Another Woman Twice -ex-banker • (1794 Views)

Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Jobless Husband Impregnated Another Woman Twice -ex-banker • by obynocj(m): 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
A former banker, Mrs. Regina Onus, has appealed to a Lagos Customary Court sitting in Alakuko to dissolve her 12-year union with her husband, Mr. Pylons Onus, over allegations of infidelity.
40-year-old Regina told the court that the 12-year-old union did not produce any child, and that there was no longer any love in their marriage....

She insisted that Pylons, her husband, is irresponsible; that he betrays her and does not care for her. She said that since she got married to him, she had been the one taking care of the home as she was the only one working.
Regina said that she was the one that acquired and paid rent for their apartment, but that this did not stop her husband from cheating on her with other women.
She alleged further that Pylons was so notorious with his infidelity that he impregnated another woman twice, while she (Regina) was trying to get pregnant.
"I was hopeful after the marriage that I would have my own child. I spent all my money on trying to have a child, but my husband never cared. Four years into our marriage, my husband impregnated a woman and then four years later, he impregnated her again, making two children, while I was hoping to have one," she said.
She added that when her father-in-law died, her husband asked her to give him N300,000 but she told him she didn't have that much and could only raise N120,000.
"I couldn't afford the N300,000 my husband asked me to give him, but I gave him N120,000 for his father's burial; but he didn't allow me attend the burial ceremony on the pretence that I didn't need to be there. He did this just to prevent me from running into his other wife and children, because he took them to the village for the occasion and he thought I wouldn't know," she said.
She asked the court to tell him to come and pack his things away from her house as she was tired of the marriage.
Pylons in his defence did not deny the allegations. He told the court that everything his wife said was true, and that he was guilty. He said he didn't mean to hurt her and begged her to forgive him.
He prostrated before his wife in court and said, "I didn't mean to impregnate the other woman; it was just that I needed to have a child with my wife and we couldn't produce one, so I went out to test my fertility, to know whether I was or was not fertile enough to have a child."
He added that he was ready to change his bad behaviour and take care of his wife, as he was ready to help her get a child spiritually, financially and even physically.
"I cannot even be sure or say that the other woman's children are mine because in my tradition, if a woman is not married to a man and she has children for him, the children are not considered his until a proper traditional marriage is done between them. It is my wife I love; she's the one I want to have a child with. Please, help me beg her," he said.
The court president, Mr. Godwin Awosola, told Pylons to seek God's intervention over his home, and ordered the duo to maintain peace and not utter abusive words to each other.
He adjourned the case till August 27, 2013.
more pics below
source http://revealzone..com/2013/08/my-jobless-husband-impregnated-another.html
Re: My Jobless Husband Impregnated Another Woman Twice -ex-banker • by LewsTherin: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
With a name like "Pylons"....

grin Just saying...
Re: My Jobless Husband Impregnated Another Woman Twice -ex-banker • by Kanwulia: 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
NIGERIAN men are NEVER faithful to FRUITFUL women, not to mention to BARRRRRREN ones likey ya!

BABY, KWA-RI-KWA-RI-KWA-RI KIRIKATA jooooor!!!! kiss
Now, lerrrrus see if the next DOG will do better! grin

NAIJA women too like stress I swear!
MTCHEEEEEEEEW!!!!!
Re: My Jobless Husband Impregnated Another Woman Twice -ex-banker • by greatgod2012(f): 2:04am On Aug 25, 2013
Funny man, he went out to test his fertility, so there is no more hospital where he can get his fertility test done lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed

An africa man indeed.

May God comfort the woman and bless her with her own fruit of the womb, whether she remains with the man or remarry. She really need to be comforted.
Re: My Jobless Husband Impregnated Another Woman Twice -ex-banker • by ediemafio(m): 4:26am On Aug 25, 2013
omo man,it is really painful..Women can really endure,u dont expect a man to endure that..guess we're not same as women..really feel for her..May God open her womb..Amen

(1) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Impending Overpopulation In Nigeria / Gospel Singer, Chris Morgan Welcomes Baby Girl (PHOTO) / Soft Baby Potty Seat Available For Sale 2500 Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.