Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Breaking News: Kwara Oil Theft: Our Men Caught Police Team On The Act - NSCDC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Kwara Oil Theft: Our Men Caught Police Team On The Act - NSCDC (812 Views)

LASTMA Officers Arrest Military,NSCDC Officers Driving On BRT Lane In Lagos(pics / Oil Theft: NNPC To Deploy Drones In Nigeria’s Territorial Waters / Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Kwara Oil Theft: Our Men Caught Police Team On The Act - NSCDC by Samson222: 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
Kwara oil theft: Our men caught Police team on the act - NSCDC

The true story of the matter was that we were on our normal patrol through the NNPC pipelines leakage along Asa Dam area around 9.30 p.m. on Wednesday, we then noticed some people inside the bush, we first of all sent one of our undercover men to the scene to confirm what was going on, on getting there the officer noticed that some police officers were there siphoning the full into kegs and to our surprised the fuel has been loaded into the Police official vehicle, he was noticed by one of the police officer, they chased him his phone dropped and they picked it unknowing to them that he is an officer of the corps.

With this development, the remaining of our team went ahead to the scene to confirm what was the matter all about, on getting there we met the police officers on the act of siphoning fuel we challenged them, immediately they turned back to us and accused us of trespassing on their assignment, they point guns at us shoot sporadically to the air, our unarmed men stood their ground but police later turn back to us claiming they met us siphoning. I was laughing in surprise but before we could know what was happening some other police officers came in and we were round up as criminals.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Kwara Oil Theft: Our Men Caught Police Team On The Act - NSCDC by Maidoki14(m): 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2013
I know d police will always be like dis.framing up tins against d nscdc.let d dramma begins
Re: Breaking News: Kwara Oil Theft: Our Men Caught Police Team On The Act - NSCDC by BUSHHUNTER: 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2013
grin grin grin grin when i first see d Trend sayinq Police Officers Nab NSCDC Officialz I was lyk hmmm anyhw whu ar we 2 decide grin grin grin Polis nd dia way.........

I cannot categorically say is polis men dat involve in d Theft nw nd Ma OGA @ d top will annouce anoda thing grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Kwara Oil Theft: Our Men Caught Police Team On The Act - NSCDC by Dubby6(m): 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
NSCDC?? I can not categorically comment nw
Re: Breaking News: Kwara Oil Theft: Our Men Caught Police Team On The Act - NSCDC by negbenebor(f): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
Let me confirm the news from my oga at the top cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Kwara Oil Theft: Our Men Caught Police Team On The Act - NSCDC by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
Even if this news doesn't have the truth in it,. .

I'll believe this instead of the other news

I know what the Nigerian police is capable of
Re: Breaking News: Kwara Oil Theft: Our Men Caught Police Team On The Act - NSCDC by laughterclub(m): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
CIVIL GUYS ARE KUNG FU MASTERS, ONE CAN KICK 5 POLICE ASS OFF.POLICE DEY 2MUCH 4 CRIME NOT NAIJA POLICE OH.... I MEAN JAMAICA POLICE.I BEG NO ARREST ME OR U MEET ME @ OUR TEMPLE.
Re: Breaking News: Kwara Oil Theft: Our Men Caught Police Team On The Act - NSCDC by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
Nigerian police are capable of anything at night. I believe this story than the former...

Police in day, bandit at night..

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Kwara Oil Theft: Our Men Caught Police Team On The Act - NSCDC by Osama10(m): 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
The fear of the NPF is the beginning of wisdom and long life in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Traffik / MEND To Bomb Nigeria - Chevron Tank Farm in Escravos On October 1st! / From The Archives: I Will Not Contest In 2015 Election Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.