Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,719 members, 7,840,820 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

American Singer John Legend Caught On Camera Posing Nake.d In His Compound - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Singer John Legend Caught On Camera Posing Nake.d In His Compound (3183 Views)

May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board / Gone Too Far?? Comedian Mr Ibu’s Goes To An Event Almost Nake*d (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Singer John Legend Caught On Camera Posing Nake.d In His Compound by Naofficial: 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2013

Click here to see the pics
First things first and the singer hops into the shower for a little refreshment before doing some sit-ups and stretches. Then, another shower and a cat nap to relax after the tiring morning routine. 'Now that I've had a good three-hour nap, I'm finally ready to get down to work,' says the singer as he wakes up. But that so-called work appears tobe just hitting the shower (yes, again). And in the studio, Legend gets nude again to get his creative juices flowing as he tweaks some new tracks. Apparently, the clothing is what's getting him stuck in the musical process, and Legend seems much happier as he triumphantly raises his arms and wags his naked hipsto the beat. In the studio: Clothes appear to give Legend a creativeblock, so he strips down and immediately has an easier time working on his tracks Victorious: Legend likes what hehears and raises his arms as themusic plays Perhaps the highlight of the video,however, is the final scene showing Legend making his tasty macaroni and cheese dish. 'So now it's ready to go in the oven - I've been preheating the oven to about 375,' he says, gently sliding the dish onto the rack. But things go horribly wrong as he closes the oven door - and burns his private parts in the process. The video cuts out withLegend screaming expletives while holding his groin. It's a cautionary tale to all would-be naked chefs out there: Bake nude at your own risk. Sleepyhead: In Legend's world, ashort cat nap equals three hoursin bed (naked, of course) In real life, Legend is prepping for the release of his new albumLoveIn The Future, which drops on September 3. He also received some good exposure earlier this summer with his upbeat track Dance The Pain Away, a collaboration with influential DJ Benny Benassi. Thesong features the singer's R&B vocals over a driving house beatand synthesizers, and Benassi was particularly impressed by the experience of working with Legend. 'Not only is he unbelievably talented, he's also really nice,' the Italian producer told Rolling Stone.
http://www./american-singer-john-legend-caught-on-ca.xhtml
Re: American Singer John Legend Caught On Camera Posing Nake.d In His Compound by badmeat(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
Na wa o!I hope say that Dog dey savesad,I'm tempted to say end time tinzsad
Re: American Singer John Legend Caught On Camera Posing Nake.d In His Compound by Naofficial: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2013
bad meat: Na wa o!I hope say that Dog dey savesad,I'm tempted to say end time tinzsad
LOL..
Re: American Singer John Legend Caught On Camera Posing Nake.d In His Compound by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
So?
Re: American Singer John Legend Caught On Camera Posing Nake.d In His Compound by Naofficial: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2013
blink182: So?
shutup.. If you dont know wat 2say.
Re: American Singer John Legend Caught On Camera Posing Nake.d In His Compound by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
na ur own ouse or im own ouse? Wetin b ur headach nw? If he lyk make he dey play wit him joystick.

1 Like

Re: American Singer John Legend Caught On Camera Posing Nake.d In His Compound by Naofficial: 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
manuell1021: na ur own ouse or im own ouse? Wetin b ur headach nw? If he lyk make he dey play wit him joystick.
you don vex..?? Abi shey u be him?
Re: American Singer John Legend Caught On Camera Posing Nake.d In His Compound by dplomaticVal: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
no worries smiley
Re: American Singer John Legend Caught On Camera Posing Nake.d In His Compound by senora(f): 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
coolYeah feels good to stay without cloths

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Avoid A Hangover / Mikel Obi Denies June Wedding To Nnena Nwosu / OMG!!! Huge Snake Found & Killed In Alagbole Odo Bridge, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.