Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Christopher U D Ukpala Has Given The Governor Of Lagos State,babatunde Raji Fash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christopher U D Ukpala Has Given The Governor Of Lagos State,babatunde Raji Fash (670 Views)

Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide / Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) / Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christopher U D Ukpala Has Given The Governor Of Lagos State,babatunde Raji Fash by mrwils(m): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
A man who claims to be a "Prophet Dr" by the name,Christopher U D Ukpala has given the governor of Lagos State,Babatunde Raji Fashola a two week ultimatum to re-open the Yaba Railway Market,failure to do so will lead to the sacrifice of the two children of the governor.This much was contained on posters placed at Yaba today signed by the man who also goes by the title:Spiritual Doctor.
I was at Yaba earlier today when I saw the posters.I was so curious I had to remove one of the posters from where it was pasted to share on this platform

Re: Christopher U D Ukpala Has Given The Governor Of Lagos State,babatunde Raji Fash by sheedy407(m): 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
MAN OF GOD vs GOVERNOR
Re: Christopher U D Ukpala Has Given The Governor Of Lagos State,babatunde Raji Fash by demmie1: 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
this one na man of the devil

(1) (Reply)

Ifianyin Uba Elected As Anambra Labour Party Governorship Candidate / Nyako To Chief Of Air Staff: Stop Meddling In State Affairs / Jonathan Should Decamp To The New PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.