Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Nigerian Forbes Billionaire, Michael Adenuga To Buy N 48.9 Billion Cruise Yatch - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Nigerian Forbes Billionaire, Michael Adenuga To Buy N 48.9 Billion Cruise Yatch (731 Views)

Tiwa Savage On A Romantic Moment With Her Husband “teebillz” In A Yatch [PHOTO] / Forbes 10 Richest Musicians In Africa (Don Jazzy @ No 2) / 5 Richest Pastors In Nigeria - Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Forbes Billionaire, Michael Adenuga To Buy N 48.9 Billion Cruise Yatch by Frabidel(f): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
This yacht isn’t even a yacht anymore; it’s more of a tropical floating paradise to be honest. It’s got a movie theater, spa,private sun bathing area, jacuzzi and even helipad.

You know, just in case you ever want to land your helicopter on your yacht (because that’s totally normal and common), you can.
The 88.5-meter-long yacht is on the market for $300 million, and the auction house selling it predicts that it will shatter a few records as bidder’s bid.
Nigerian Billionaire Businessman Michael Adenuga is reportedly interested in acquiring the yatch, his close associates have confirmed.

Nirvana is without question one of a handful of elite world cruising yachts around today – and it is certainly the most impressive and opulent yacht currently on sale. – Spokesman for Edmiston

The Nirvana’s cinema has 3D capabilities and a two-car garage on the lower level. It’s only a year old, which is a great, reasonable age for a $300,000,000 yacht.

The Nirvana is said to be one of the most desirable yachts among millionaires, and the vessel is striking up quite the bidding war between unknown businessmen. The six-deck yacht makes up for anything missing in a true elitist’s life.

Check here for the pictures-http://www.frabidel.com/2013/08/photo-nigerian-forbes-billionaire.html
Re: Nigerian Forbes Billionaire, Michael Adenuga To Buy N 48.9 Billion Cruise Yatch by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
I won't be surprised to see foul comments and disgusting criticism...

Whenever they see a rich man enjoying the money he laboured for, words like :
1. poor people
2. vanity
..are inevitible.

Ride on Chief Adenuga!
Even if you throw all your money for the poor, some of the poor you helped will still end up in poverty, cos none is ready to take the great risks!

I envy you, and I hope to sit with you soon!

#AdenugaAcidosisGates cheesy
no time...
Re: Nigerian Forbes Billionaire, Michael Adenuga To Buy N 48.9 Billion Cruise Yatch by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
ok i shud nw stat commentin n wastin mb...mtchw #teamHATERS
Re: Nigerian Forbes Billionaire, Michael Adenuga To Buy N 48.9 Billion Cruise Yatch by amiskurie(m): 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2013
ok,is their heaven inside it?.
...but I thought they said he was planning his own burial na.

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Is Spotted Out On A Romantic Date...with Rapper Drake. / Photo Of The Day / What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment This Year??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.