Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Who Is Professor Pella? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Professor Pella? (3146 Views)

U.S. Professor Tells Africans Ebola Is Bioterrorism Experiment Read More At Http / Prof. Kaita, Anti-polio vaccine professor alleges harassment / Now That Professor Chinua Achebe Is Dead (photos and more) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Professor Pella? by willo4eva(m): 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
During my afternoon class lecture, I watched my lecturer as he scribbled some equations and questions on the white-board and then after much quick solving and talking between him and the white-board, he turned to us behind and then said 'why are you all looking at me as if you don't understand. You all thinks what i'm solving is magic? You think i'm Proffesor Peller (the magician)? I'm not oooo. Afterall this is a simple revision maths we've done before'

That statement 'You think i'm Professor Peller (the magician)' kept ringing in my head and I was thinking who he is/was or what his history was like cos that was my first time of hearing the name. Was he a Nigerian or even an African?

Source:http://kamalsbase.com/viewmessage.php?id=22&forumid=25

(1) (Reply)

Football Star Thierry Henry Quits Professional Soccer / My Sister Sarah / Happy Birth Anniversary, Naptu2! :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.