Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko (950 Views)

Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) / Photos: The House Buhari Grew Up As A Boy! / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko by mikolo80: 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2013
VOTE BUHARI FOR INTEGRITY,HONESTY,ACCOUNTABILITY AND ANTI CORRUPTION WHICH IS THE KEY TO DEVELOPMENT.PLS LETS NOT WASTE ANOTHER 30YRS

2 Likes

Re: As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
mikolo80: VOTE BUHARI FOR INTEGRITY,HONESTY,ACCOUNTABILITY AND ANTI CORRUPTION WHICH IS THE KEY TO DEVELOPMENT.PLS LETS NOT WASTE ANOTHER 30YRS
seconded

1 Like

Re: As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
SMH at frustrated politicians and their followers.

2 Likes

Re: As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko by simpleseyi: 12:21am On Aug 25, 2013
If Buhari does not contest 2015 elections, then there is no reason for me to vote. I can't imagine myself going to stand in the sun from morning till night only for another clueless clown calling himself president of Nigeria. It is not a party this but the personality. There is none of these fools eyeing the presidency that can do the work because the main work there is fight against corruption. The current president who spends one million naira for each meal cannot fight corruption because that is his middle name. No Buhari, No Voting. My person opinion, pls no need to reply or quote my post because it is personal. Pls don't look for my trouble because I have it in abundance.

2 Likes

Re: As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko by Longeria(m): 12:38am On Aug 25, 2013
My vote will help in no small way in making a "Career" presidential aspirant to cry for the 4th consecutive times.

3 Likes

Re: As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 25, 2013
simpleseyi: If Buhari does not contest 2015 elections, then there is no reason for me to vote. I can't imagine myself going to stand in the sun from morning till night only for another clueless clown calling himself president of Nigeria. It is not a party this but the personality. There is none of these fools eyeing the presidency that can do the work because the main work there is fight against corruption. The current president who spends one million naira for each meal cannot fight corruption because that is his middle name. No Buhari, No Voting. My person opinion, pls no need to reply or quote my post because it is personal. Pls don't look for my trouble because I have it in abundance.
olodo

2 Likes

Re: As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko by braine(m): 12:44am On Aug 25, 2013
Buhari it is cool

1 Like

Re: As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko by Odutodaiwa: 1:01am On Aug 25, 2013
Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko by eye4eye: 4:34am On Aug 25, 2013
2ndded. Buhari
Re: As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko by Dopestfiend: 4:55am On Aug 25, 2013
Ops your head is there. I support you gidiga.
Re: As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko by cKaiser: 5:22am On Aug 25, 2013
Sai Buhari
Re: As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko by Vanityupnvanity(m): 6:35am On Aug 25, 2013
Buhari is a “good man“ sha, he has good intention 4 naija. Bt i will not vote 4 him cos he has very dirty hidden agenda against some ppl in d country. Besides, wat if he can‘t afford getting apc ticket? He will decamp 2 pdm right? Desparate politician nd religious fanatic

2 Likes

Re: As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko by MyMouth(m): 7:28am On Aug 25, 2013
buhari all the way and this tym around. no be only support, i must go vote!
Re: As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko by fagbalex(m): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2013
my vote goes for Muhammad buhari
Re: As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 25, 2013
I will vote to make sure that the bitter man doesn't smell power ever again in Nigeria. Let's meet at the poll in 2015, the man go cry again

2 Likes

Re: As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko by Dopestfiend: 7:41am On Aug 25, 2013
gboss4sure: I will vote to make sure that the bitter man doesn't smell power ever again in Nigeria. Let's meet at the poll in 2015, the man go cry again

i will vote a man that can fight corruption not the one that shield known thieves like maina, buruju and adoke from justice. Your reason of wanting to vote gej i forget cause ebele is in his name so his ancestors are fom alaigbo. Waiting patiently who southeast and south south vote will make him president.

1 Like

Re: As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko by gramci: 7:51am On Aug 25, 2013
Longeria: My vote will help in no small way in making a "Career" presidential aspirant to cry for the 4th consecutive times.

thats a sacred duty

5 Likes

Re: As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko by mikolo80: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
ABE LINCOLN AND CHURCHILL WERE BOTH CAREER POLITICIANS WHO LOST MANY TIMES BUT TODAY ARE THE MOST REVERED.NOT ABOUT CRYING OR HIDDEN AGENDA BUT ABOUT BOTH CORRUPTION
Re: As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko by mikolo80: 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
ABE LINCOLN AND CHURCHILL WERE BOTH CAREER POLITICIANS WHO LOST MANY TIMES BUT TODAY ARE THE MOST REVERED.NOT ABOUT CRYING OR HIDDEN AGENDA BUT ABOUT BOTH CORRUPTION.ABI YOU'RE HAPPY WITH THE WAY THE COUNTRY IS BEING ROBBED BLIND OR MAYBE YOU'RE ONE OF THE THIEVES
Re: As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko by Wadeoye(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
The man of Integrity - we need you in power to further spread your legacy of sincerity, integrity and descipline.
Re: As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
Count me in...Buhari 2015...
Re: As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko by Longeria(m): 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
REHOZIBAH: Count me in...Buhari 2015...
count me out.... Buhari perpetual loser

1 Like

Re: As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko by kaura5000: 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
Muhammed Buhari To Presidential
Goodluck Jonathan
I challenge you to publicly declare
that you have never stolen public
funds as a public officer-Buhari
Buhari also declared that he has
never touched a kobo of public
funds throughout his career in
government. LISTEN!!!
"I have had the fortune and
privilege of managing national
resources in various capacities-
as a military commander, as a
state governor, as a minister, as a
head of Petroleum Trust Fund
and as a head of state of this
great country. And in all that i
have been and done, i have never
touched a kobo of public funds."
Challenging Jonathan, Buhari said
further: "I say this without pride
and with sense of responsibility
and humility, but i challenge
anyone in the race for leadership
of this country then or now to
dare make the same claim."
This is a serious challenge! If
Jonathan is clean, let him briefly
respond to further boost the
confidence of the electorate in
him, Nigerians have been waiting
for a response from you Mr
President since 2011 that you
have never stolen a penny from
Nigeria, We shall continue to
wait
Re: As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko by Itoroetti(m): 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Longeria: My vote will help in no small way in making a "Career" presidential aspirant to cry for the 4th consecutive times.

he must shed another tears again knowing fully well that he"l be defeated

1 Like

Re: As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko by Maxymilliano(m): 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
Presidential ticket of PDP is certain for Jonathan than APCs for Buhari ...

You guys should save your energy till he clinch the ticket first .
Re: As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko by gameboy727(m): 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
kaura5000: Muhammed Buhari To Presidential
Goodluck Jonathan
I challenge you to publicly declare
that you have never stolen public
funds as a public officer-Buhari
Buhari also declared that he has
never touched a kobo of public
funds throughout his career in
government. LISTEN!!!
"I have had the fortune and
privilege of managing national
resources in various capacities-
as a military commander, as a
state governor, as a minister, as a
head of Petroleum Trust Fund
and as a head of state of this
great country. And in all that i
have been and done, i have never
touched a kobo of public funds."
Challenging Jonathan, Buhari said
further: "I say this without pride
and with sense of responsibility
and humility, but i challenge
anyone in the race for leadership
of this country then or now to
dare make the same claim."
This is a serious challenge! If
Jonathan is clean, let him briefly
respond to further boost the
confidence of the electorate in
him, Nigerians have been waiting
for a response from you Mr
President since 2011 that you
have never stolen a penny from
Nigeria, We shall continue to
wait
Dey there dey wait till ur azz gum to your seat.
Re: As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko by Jakumo(m): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
Pellow Kwantiri-Man, please, I want to RULE. I am Boko and Haram to Rule.

Re: As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko by Wadeoye(m): 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
Maxymilliano: Presidential ticket of PDP is certain for Jonathan than APCs for Buhari ...

You guys should save your energy till he clinch the ticket first .

Because there is no democracy in PDP. If GEJ is sure, he should allow other interested members to test their popularity within the ruling party.

(1) (Reply)

Flour Mills Awaits Fg’sapproval To Sell Electricity / OLOMU UNITED / Peter Obi Begs Ngige Not To Probe Him(pics)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.