Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,562 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Lesson To Be Learnt In Tope Alabi Vs (late)pst Ajanaku... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lesson To Be Learnt In Tope Alabi Vs (late)pst Ajanaku... (3112 Views)

Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday At Silverbird (Photos) / Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM / Prophet Ajanaku Latest: Tope Alabi Begs Me For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesson To Be Learnt In Tope Alabi Vs (late)pst Ajanaku... by frediko(m): 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2013
Their have been several rumors and comfirmation about the death of Pst Ajanaku,and the different scandals between the Pst nd Evang Tope Alabi but I intend to draw our attention to the lesson to be learnt from it.

More stories click http://mitnids..com/2013/08/lesson-to-be-learnt-in-tope-alabi-vs_24.html?m=1

Let's be carefull on how we serve and praise our God.
To me thats one important lesson I have learnt in the whole stories,friction and rumors, because if you know Tope before the whole scandals nd all sorts...you wil discover the extent she reference the man, especially in her music and some event..phrase such as "olorun Ajanaku" meaning "the Lord of Ajanaku" are commonly found in it nd there was a concert/award nite I was oppurtuned to watch of her, were she rolled nd kneeled in front of the Pastor as if he was the provider of her Glory.. Its also said that the song tittled "angeli me" was sang to reference the Pst (pls I stand to me corrected) and other undisclosed incident. Now the authenticity and spiritual concern of the pastor is now in doubt, with the several "ogboni news surrounding it"
So the lesson I want us all to learn is to be carefull of how we reference "the men of God " and how we worship God...let's stop this attitude of saying "the God of Adeboye", "the God of Oyedepo" and the rest especially when we pray, cause we don't truly know any ones source, u can only tell nd trust yourself.. His name is God, no attachment is need for him to answer your prayer, now sum1 close to me wanna dispose all her cds of Tope Alabi, because she mentions "the God of Ajanaku" in almost all her songs and now his god is questionable...May God help us all..let's be patient on Gods time and believe in the God you serve
U can like our facebook page via www.facebook.com/mitnidsenterprise, or follows @mitnids, or subscribe on our blog via www.mitnids..com ...we always met your needs... Thanks
Wanna hear ur views and opinion on this

2 Likes

Re: Lesson To Be Learnt In Tope Alabi Vs (late)pst Ajanaku... by stan4b(m): 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
All this musician with there praises is somehow. If you can't reference God from d bible which we all know,then don't reference at all. Everybody has his or her backbone/Godfather,Ajanaku might as well be hers.
Re: Lesson To Be Learnt In Tope Alabi Vs (late)pst Ajanaku... by cardoso111(m): 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
Frediko you spoke or let me say you spoke my mind .
Re: Lesson To Be Learnt In Tope Alabi Vs (late)pst Ajanaku... by frediko(m): 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
I felt it necessary for pple to learn frm it, cos am undeniable fan of Tope Alabi, felt bad when reading the whole stories abt her in connection to the pastor...

1 Like

Re: Lesson To Be Learnt In Tope Alabi Vs (late)pst Ajanaku... by frediko(m): 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
I felt it necessary for pple to learn frm it, cos am undeniable fan of Tope Alabi, felt bad when reading the whole stories abt her in connection to the pastor...and its common with christains on hw they respect,fear and reference their pastors even more than the God they serve
Re: Lesson To Be Learnt In Tope Alabi Vs (late)pst Ajanaku... by infobiz9ja(m): 12:32am On Aug 25, 2013
Who is Tope Alabi?
Re: Lesson To Be Learnt In Tope Alabi Vs (late)pst Ajanaku... by frediko(m): 8:50am On Aug 25, 2013
Quotes frm the pastor months ago towards Evang Tope Alabi
"There are many things concerning her and the husband that I will never tell anyone, never ever. If she had not said that she met me only six years ago, I would not have called you to show all these pictures. And if I say what God has used me to do in their lives, with proofs and medical test records in their hands, they will be ashamed of themselves.
She actually met me 11 years ago when she came to church crying that since she married she had no child. I told her that by the grace of God when we shall be holding another anniversary she sill come and dedicate her child before God. I have pictures of the child dedication, I christened the child Deborah.
I’m wondering if she’s being foolish or just stupid. I remember when she was putting pressure on me to have sex with her. She did not hide her urge to have sexual relationship with me. At a point she could not control her urge to do that but I declined, I said never, not me".

Re: Lesson To Be Learnt In Tope Alabi Vs (late)pst Ajanaku... by kehinde1588(m): 9:14am On Aug 25, 2013
Dis world is full of evil..may God lead us to d rite path

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Exposes Cleavage In Sexy Dress As She Party The Night At Coachella / Photos: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Goes Blonde / This Is What Kim K's Butt Looks Like Immediately After Butt Injections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.