Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone (29081 Views)

Meet The Chinese Smartphone With A Whopping 9,000 Mah Battery! / Top 10 Hottest Chinese Smartphone Brands / What Do You Think Of Chinese Smartphone Brands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by JbravoAdodger(m): 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
Now they've made an indestructable phone, soon they'll make an indestructable robot that CANT BE DESTROYED... Good luck ppl cool
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by ChiSun27(m): 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
Still waiting for Iron fon lyk dis wey get aircondition that will withstand d Nigerian heat.

Very soon people wey dey repair fon go dey joblez...Tuale for China.
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by ghettodreamz(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
Interesting...

Original China Made Phone
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by ibiali(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
This is unbelievable stuff,will really sell in nija.nice one chink cheesy :oo!
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by livebullet(m): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
Abegi mah yeh word! Nor be the same china Jet li go dey fly for air, dey waka on top water?...so una neva still wise?

2 Likes

Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by ubahskill(m): 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
Abegi make we hear ward,him for try naija labourers wed de use there hands dig hole self
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by mascot87(m): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
If it isn't a water resistance phone then my Sony Xperia St27i still rocks better angry
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Francheezy(m): 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
TECNO N50
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by rill: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
End times.....
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by delors(m): 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
ubahskill: Abegi make we hear ward,him for try naija labourers wed de use there hands dig hole self
Akwei grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Baddestguyp(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
cheesy The phone go rust tire undecided grin grin
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Richy4(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
If I believe this then it means I can strongly believe every thing from them. how many still remember Young Olympics singing star that didn't really sing. (an ugly kid that has a fantastic voice was hidden at the background while a good looking one that has no voice was just lip singing.) he must have swapped the one he destroyed with hammer and replace with a new one. all it takes is good video editing sad.
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by ACM10: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
[size=18pt]Warning!

Don't try this at home[/size] cool cool cool
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by ignis: 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
wow, after all.ghee guy subjected the phone to, not even a scratch was found on the screen, with the bottoms working perfectly well.

still wondering the material the phone is made of.
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
lol grin I should get it for mum to use in cutting vegetablesgrin grin
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
ignis: wow, after all.ghee guy subjected the phone to, not even a scratch was found on the screen, with the bottoms working perfectly well.

me think its not real, even if its made of iron or diamond, there should be scratches after the hammering
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by idu1(m): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
@delor bro, why are talking as if u don't know the problems behind africa underdevelopment in science nd technology?
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by ACM10: 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
centje: lol grin I should get it for mum to use in cutting vegetablesgrin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by ACM10: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
ignis: wow, after all.ghee guy subjected the phone to, not even a scratch was found on the screen, with the bottoms working perfectly well.

chinko guys wan do scam grin grin grin
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by dhariey: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
imperiouxx: Where can I get this phone? This is the kinda phone for ruggedy nature of works in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO6kyWwGN4E
I no believe jor...No b so una dey cut off person head 4film nd d person go still fine after d film??#filmTrick
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
The HTC EVO 4G is also like that. No biggie.
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by oadenuga1: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
My ppl. This is not a phone advert. This advert is for screen protector. I saw the package and got it for about 3k. This advert was in the protector package. This product protects the screen from scratches, damage to the screen from accidental dropping. The screen will remain just ss it was shown. The advert is not for phone.
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by KA24DETT(m): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
The phone is not indestructible.
A company in the US called AMAZER makes a product called "AMAZER shatter proof screen protector ". It is a screen protector but with physical properties that make the screen indestructible .
The Chinese made a copy of it. I have it on an iPhone 4S right now and it works .
Check out the video on YouTube .

PS. Why is the guy not using the back of the phone . Answer: there is no screen protector on the back of the phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsxl1bRTldo&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DHsxl1bRTldo#
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Krisben4343: 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
No mind those bad guys, them sabi better thing like this na em them they bring useless chinko phone dey flood Naija market. Na God go punish those devil them when dey oder for useless phones dey come Naija instead of quality products.
Everyone has a part to suffer from the consequences.
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by imperiouxx(m): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
dhariey:
I no believe jor...No b so una dey cut off person head 4film nd d person go still fine after d film??#filmTrick

This is impact test. I guess they used extra transparent bullet proof glass (polycarbonate) like those from M3 for the screen. Nokia has deployed the use of new Corning gorilla glass on the lumia 920 and above. Those screens are hard to crack too but not like this chinko one.
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by ChijiokeBen: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
hmm, men they use correct phone now this one de dey find second hand china phone
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by ChijiokeBen: 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
me dey with nokia Lumia
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
Suleiman.A.S:
This is RIDICULOUS!!!

ABSOLUTELY RI-DON-CULOUS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning / Blackberry Aurora Spec : First Blackberry Phone With Dual SIM Slot / Verified Twitter Accounts will be Charged $8/Month - Elon Musk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.