Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,659 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying (24857 Views)

Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says / Mike Tyson Sex Change - Now Michelle Tyson - Is This Hoax / Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by thepo(m): 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
never too late bruv. all the best
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by nbright: 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
Thought he was a muslim?

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
May God help us...
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by evelynluv(f): 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
phaya: With only one comment n this is on front page N the comment was even 'hmmm' TF!!!
does the comment bother you or take anything away from you
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by sagytariusTM1: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
alnaijiri:

You want him dead? Xtianity would kill him. Only Islam can save him.
Now, Thats suicidal!
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by Maxymilliano(m): 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
nbright: Thought he was a muslim?

Yeah, he goes by the name Malik ... Guess he just realized that changing religion and belief is not where his redemption lies ...
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by nerodenero: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
alnaijiri:

You want him dead? Xtianity would kill him. Only Islam can save him.
Why condemn other people's religion when you could have just passed your comment and move on?Nawa for you o.

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
Isn't mike Tyson that black ex boxer with tattoo on his face, that blew away his fortune on booze and drugs? He was arrested on domestic abuse charges the list goes on and on
Van snickers:

Seriously?!

I doubt you know who Mike Tyson is.

@ OP

I hope he gets help. This is an obvious cry for help, let's not treat this like the MJ issue.
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by alnaijiri(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
nerodenero: Why condemn other people's religion when you could just pass your comment and move on?Nawa for you o.

Why? Because I care about people so much that I want to warn them about false religions and idolatrous practices.
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by KnightsTemplar(m): 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
It is sad how this man wasted all the fame and fortune he acquired in his hay days. Look at how pathetic the life of a $30 million a fight earner is, a big lesson to these so called celebrities and high flyers, who doesn't "send" reality can sometimes be a bitch
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by ronski: 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
He needs deliverance...
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by FUCKU: 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
abu0710102013: "i dont wanna die". Pls english graduates explain

smh
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by judedwriter(m): 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
iamswizz: Is this the dude that went broke after having a net worth of over 200,000,000$?
dat's life-vanity upon vanity, ALL IS VANITY! Witout christ, life is meaningless wink
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by ziccoit: 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
kennygee: Brother needs Jesus badly.

He understands who is Jesus far better than you do.
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by nerodenero: 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
alnaijiri:

Why? Because I care about people so much that I want to warn them about false religions and idolatrous practices.
You want to tell me the religion you practice is not guilty of the above allegations!!!Common bro!you were born into the religion and for that reason you uphold the doctrines.The same goes for everybody.All I'm saying is it doesnt do you any good criticizing other religion.I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by imustsaymymindo: 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
Law of karma. Na u dey bite people ear abi? All u need is jesus and restitution. Go beg lewis, na hin dey do u
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by sylvar02(m): 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
iamswizz: Is this the dude that went broke after having a net worth of over 200,000,000$?

Lmao
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by 50calibre(m): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
imustsaymymindo: Law of karma. Na u dey bite people ear abi? All u need is jesus and restitution. Go beg lewis, na hin dey do u

You mean Holyfield not lewis, and what has karma got to do with this!
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by alnaijiri(m): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
nerodenero: You want to tell me the religion you practice is not guilty of the above allegations!!!Common bro!you were born into the religion and for that reason you uphold the doctrines.The same goes for everybody.All I'm saying is it doesnt do you any good criticizing other religion.I rest my case.

There are those who call themselves "Muslims" who go on to do terrible things, things which are totally un-Islamic, I won't deny it.

But true Islam as given to us by the Prophet Muhammad (may peace be upon him) is devoid of inhumanity and idolatry.

I criticise only because I care, not because I feel myself superior. No. We are all God's creation to do God's work on this Earth. We all have a role.
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by Vansnickers: 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
spongeback: Isn't mike Tyson that black ex boxer with tattoo on his face, that blew away his fortune on booze and drugs? He was arrested on domestic abuse charges the list goes on and on

You claimed he had never been in the news for anything Positive. Mike Tyson was one of youngest Boxers to go professional, One of the youngest Champions of the heavyweight division, don't even get started on his Knockout streak. Yes, he has his Bad sides, but he also has achievements worth mentioning.
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by felifeli: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
sholmz: [img]http://ionenewsone.files./2012/11/mike-tyson.jpg[/img]

Mike Tyson has not been living the sober life … not by a longshot … in fact he says his alcohol addiction is so dire he’s on the “verge of dying.”

Tyson dropped the bombshell at a press conference Friday in New York … telling reporters he’s been lying to everyone for years about staying sober. He confessed, “I wanna change my life, I wanna live a different life now. I wanna live my sober life. I don’t wanna die. I’m on the verge of dying, because I’m a vicious alcoholic.”

Tyson — who has been in and out of rehab over 3 times — said he’s been drug and alcohol free for 6 days now and never wants to drink again. The 47-year-old former champ was in New York to promote his upcoming fight card with Iron Mike Productions. A rep for Mike tells TMZ..

“Unfortunately Mike has made some mistakes recently but fortunately he now recognizes them and is willing to fight his way back to the road of recovery.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIDI1DxUXtE
http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/24/mike-tyson-alcoholic-sober-verge-of-dying/
http://alariwo.net/mike-tysonim-a-vicious-alcoholic-on-the-verge-of-dying/
You need Jesus!
But at anty rate what is your problem? You say you are an alcoholic. So stop drinking that's all.
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by imustsaymymindo: 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
50calibre:

You mean Holyfield not lewis, and what has karma got to do with this!
sorry holyfield! Na hin dey do am. Na wetin i kno b dat
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by imustsaymymindo: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
Van snickers:

You claimed he had never been in the news for anything Positive. Mike Tyson was one of youngest Boxers to go professional, One of the youngest Champions of the heavyweight division, don't even get started on his Knockout streak. Yes, he has his Bad sides, but he also has achievements worth mentioning.
all those ones na past achievement. Likes of mj,majek fashek and d likes ended up dis way 2. So in all ur boxing,music etc,get wisdom.
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by DonaldGenes(m): 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
metti: grin
I don't wanna peme!!!
seconded
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by obibanks: 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
AMvanquish: Too Bad. Funny, he used to knock out opponents, now he'z getting knocked out by Booze n Drugs. Clean your act Champ. Still a fan of ur Knockouts (50kg Punch No be beans)...

The time I heard dat, I freaked out( ie 1 bag of cement on somebodys face). Na die b dat
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by KELVIN086: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
while in another thread delish just won bba the case, 300,000 usd https://www.nairaland.com/1411675/delish-just-won-big-brother[url][/url]
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by gidjah(m): 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
hmmm...wen we kip telling 'em Life without Christ (no matter wot u claim to have had( money, fame, power... will end u up in Crisis ).ONLY D BLESSINGS FRM FTM HIM BRINGS NO PAIN OR SORROW.
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
I love this guy so much
God bless him
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by mrborntodoit: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
imustsaymymindo: Law of karma. Na u dey bite people ear abi? All u need is jesus and restitution. Go beg lewis, na hin dey do u

Superstitious belief no good oooo, shey na lewish help am shpend the $200,000,000 on booze and drugs ?
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by mshd5: 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
onyi cindy: He should repent and give his life to christ
jesus is a human being whch cannt interceed 4 u me and hm nor help in d hereafta except by d permissn of d God, d creator, so giv ur life 2 d Mighty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details / Throwback Photo Of Solidstar And Patoranking / Peter Okoye Covers Guardian Life Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.