Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

COZA Introduces Online Payment Of Tithes, Offerings, Seeds & Pledges - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Introduces Online Payment Of Tithes, Offerings, Seeds & Pledges (21164 Views)

Cash Crunch: Tithes, Offerings Drop In Churches / "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / Tithes, Offerings And First Fruits - Do They Apply To Us As Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Introduces Online Payment Of Tithes, Offerings, Seeds & Pledges by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
Those of you talking against it I wonder if you will still pay your tithes(that is if you are christians who really understand tithing and not just religious bigots) when the CBN's cashless policy becomes fully functional. Besides, that your tithe isn't yet a 6 figure amount yet, does not mean there aren't people whose are... I hope you wouldn't make greater noise when people start bringing ghana-must-go bags full of money into the church.
Re: COZA Introduces Online Payment Of Tithes, Offerings, Seeds & Pledges by poppy83(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
''COZA''...online tithes and offerinng?Hhhhmnmnmnmm,confirm wel ooooo,online SEX fit dey ooooooo
Re: COZA Introduces Online Payment Of Tithes, Offerings, Seeds & Pledges by udohzone(m): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
Built with Wordpress......and connected to globalpay....
Re: COZA Introduces Online Payment Of Tithes, Offerings, Seeds & Pledges by victorv12(m): 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
Re: COZA Introduces Online Payment Of Tithes, Offerings, Seeds & Pledges by Tayeni(m): 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
wordsbase: Those of you talking against it I wonder if you will still pay your tithe.
I hope you wouldn't make greater noise when people start bringing ghana-must-go bags full of money into the church.
na today? Pple like Erastus abi?
Re: COZA Introduces Online Payment Of Tithes, Offerings, Seeds & Pledges by FRESHDKING(m): 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
i pity all of u that are here talking about churchies and pastors while ur personal problem lies unattended. Hmmmm thank God am a christain and not a religious man because no good christain will waste his or her time talking abt pastors and church; this is one thing i luv abt islam, they don't talk ill abt each other, rather, they see themselves as one: bt the so called christains do ntn bt talk rubbish and nonsense abt other churchies. Is it not the same God that we are serving; why seeking for supremacy, may God forgive u so called christains.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 / Prophet Uebert Angel Of Zimbabwe Attacks Prophet TB Joshua During Prophecy / "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.