Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Exploring Suratul Kahf - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Exploring Suratul Kahf (7369 Views)

Benefits Of Reciting Surah Al Kahf On Friday / Secrets Of Suratul Kahf / Importance Of Suratul Ikhlas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exploring Suratul Kahf by easiaq(m): 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
jazakallahu may Allah (swt) reward u and add to ur knowledge,need more ppl like u in dis forum
Re: Exploring Suratul Kahf by ChemicalMallam(m): 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
May almighty allah rewards u abundantly
Re: Exploring Suratul Kahf by deols(f): 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
Amin
Re: Exploring Suratul Kahf by Onaolamipo: 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
I do recite it everyday. And I ve been seen d reward. If u recite it everyday,Allah will protect u from d evil deed of ur enemy and lead u 2 d right way.
Re: Exploring Suratul Kahf by laksides: 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ma-sha Allah
Re: Exploring Suratul Kahf by zeebest: 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
Jazakallah khaira
Re: Exploring Suratul Kahf by kemiola89(f): 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
deols: Good smiley

the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

مَنْ قَرَأَ سُورَةَ الْكَهْفِ فِي يَوْمِ الْجُمُعَةِ أَضَاءَ لَهُ مِنَ النُّورِ مَا بَيْنَ الْجُمُعَتَيْنِ

Whoever recites Surah Al-Kahf on the day of Friday will have a light for him between this Friday and the next.

Does it matter if one recite the Arabic or the English translation? Most times i read the English translation out of laziness.
Re: Exploring Suratul Kahf by deols(f): 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
kemiola89: Does it matter if one recite the Arabic or the English translation? Most times i read the English translation out of laziness.

For the purpose of the every friday recitation, reciting the arabic text is the best. Even better than the transliteration.

But if you read in English for understanding, you'd get the reward for that as well.

Wa Allahu a'lam.

1 Like

Re: Exploring Suratul Kahf by deols(f): 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
Onaolamipo: I do recite it everyday. And I ve been seen d reward. If u recite it everyday,Allah will protect u from d evil deed of ur enemy and lead u 2 d right way.

The prophet did not ask us to recite suratul kahf everyday.

What you can do everyday is to start reciting from baqarah or could be from nas and read on everyday. I mean to continue from where you stopped the previous day.

This way, you'd get the blessings for reciting the whole of the qur'an by the time you finish it.

Do it like it is done in Ramadan when you dont single out a surah to be recited.

There are however recommended daily ones, like suratul Mulk before you sleep and others.

1 Like

Re: Exploring Suratul Kahf by abatisegun: 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
[quote author=deols]Good smiley

the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

مَنْ قَرَأَ سُورَةَ الْكَهْفِ فِي يَوْمِ الْجُمُعَةِ أَضَاءَ لَهُ مِنَ النُّورِ مَا بَيْنَ الْجُمُعَتَيْنِ

Whoever recites Surah Al-Kahf on the day of Friday will have a light for him between this Friday and the next. Ur

Source pls!!!
Re: Exploring Suratul Kahf by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
Jazakumullahu khairan
Re: Exploring Suratul Kahf by AbdH: 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ameerah-FKI:
Jazakallahu khairan!
Re: Exploring Suratul Kahf by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
Jazahakumu lahakairan. Shukuran brother, afwan!
Re: Exploring Suratul Kahf by opeyemitee(m): 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
The prophet also says that we should memorize at least first 10 verses of the surah. It's greatly rewarding.

1 Like

Re: Exploring Suratul Kahf by nuru(m): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
JazakalLahu khaeran
Re: Exploring Suratul Kahf by Aliyeous(m): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
MASHALLAH JAZAKALLAHU KHAIRAN ALLAH YA BAMU IKON KARANTAWA DA AMFANI DASHI AMIN
Re: Exploring Suratul Kahf by PENMIGHT(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
Zaadaka Allaahu 'ilman.
Re: Exploring Suratul Kahf by itsabdul(m): 11:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
opeyemitee: The prophet also says that we should memorize at least first 10 verses of the surah. It's greatly rewarding.
This the prophet s.a.w said will protect one from the evils of dujjal
Re: Exploring Suratul Kahf by chata25(m): 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
tnx for dis....i tink ama go.nd memorise d entire surah#blessss#
Re: Exploring Suratul Kahf by YoungestProf(m): 12:07am On Sep 01, 2013
[color=#006600] Jazakumu 'llahu khaera.
Re: Exploring Suratul Kahf by Medulah(m): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2013
Pls. Op! Let ús be aving môre of this revíew for soul cleanse
Re: Exploring Suratul Kahf by Kidbroda: 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
Bisimillah Rahmaan Raheem
Qul Huwa Llahu Ahad. Allahu Samad. Lamyalid Walam Yuulad, Walam Yakun Lahu Kufwan Ahadu. May Allah subhuaana Wataahllah grant us all ilman (knowledge) Amen i love you all: Peac
Re: Exploring Suratul Kahf by real2fix(m): 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
can i read dis surah after jumat? @topic ..may allah reward u
Re: Exploring Suratul Kahf by deols(f): 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
real2fix: can i read dis surah after jumat? @topic ..may allah reward u

yes. But do it b4 maghrib

and Allah knows best
Re: Exploring Suratul Kahf by setraco(f): 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
Jazak'Allahu Khair

(1) (2) (Reply)

Position Of Muslims On Taliban / The Admission Of One Spouse To Paradise Does Not Necessarily Mean.... / The Attitude that a Muslim Should Have Towards Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.