Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,986 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

Can We Use Credit Cards Or Loans To Pay Tithes And Offerings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can We Use Credit Cards Or Loans To Pay Tithes And Offerings (433 Views)

Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles / Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church / Tithes And Offerings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can We Use Credit Cards Or Loans To Pay Tithes And Offerings by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
Question for Pastors :

Can we use credit cards or loans to pay off our tithes and offerings ?

For example, if I am struggling to meet church financial obligations , but I have easy access to credit, can I use this credit to pay tithes and offerings , or conversely pay with my income and live off the credit ?

Thanks.
Re: Can We Use Credit Cards Or Loans To Pay Tithes And Offerings by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
Trickish question. Knowing your previous stand on this topic, are you "assuming" that paying of tithes is okay?
Re: Can We Use Credit Cards Or Loans To Pay Tithes And Offerings by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
frosbel: Question for Pastors :

Can we use credit cards or loans to pay off our tithes and offerings ?

For example, if I am struggling to meet church financial obligations , but I have easy access to credit, can I use this credit to pay tithes and offerings , or conversely pay with my income and live off the credit ?

Thanks.
yes, Scripture supports this...

2 Kings 6
1 Now the sons of the prophets said to Elisha, “Behold now, the place before you where we are living is too limited for us. 2 Please let us go to the Jordan, and each of us take from there a beam, and let us make a place there for ourselves where we may live.” So he said, “Go.” 3 Then one said, “Please be willing to go with your servants.” And he answered, “I shall go.” 4 So he went with them; and when they came to the Jordan, they cut down trees.[b] 5 But as one was felling a beam, the axe head fell into the water; and he cried out and said, “Alas, my master! For it was borrowed.” 6 Then the man of God said, “Where did it fall?” And when he showed him the place, he cut off a stick, and threw it in there, and made the iron float. [/b]7 And he said, “Take it up for yourself.” So he put out his hand and took it.

Supernatural faith works supernatural wonders..

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Signs You Are A Fundamentalist Christian! / 14 Years Moving Object Rolled Away / Location Of Church(es).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.