Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Graphic Photos: 1,300 Syrians gassed In Their Beds inside Damascus Suburb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos: 1,300 Syrians gassed In Their Beds inside Damascus Suburb (621 Views)

Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch / The Petition By Apc Rivers State At Inec Office Where They Were Tear Gassed / 1,300 Syrians Gassed To Death In Their Beds Inside Damascus Suburb (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos: 1,300 Syrians gassed In Their Beds inside Damascus Suburb by Greaaat: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
Shocking photos have been released showing the
aftermath of the deadly chemical weapons
unleashed on Damascus suburb, Ain Tarma, where 1,300 innocent Syrians were gassed in their beds

The attack yesterday have left the streets deserted and makeshift morgues piled high with bodies of innocent women, men and children while those who survived the attack are fighting for their lives in makeshift hospitals. The attackers used rockets to release fatal fumes over the suburb in the early hours of yesterday morning as people slept in their homes.

The Syrian president has denied being behind the
attack as protests against it erupted in other parts
of the world. What I don't understand is why the
rest of the world is folding its hands while
thousands of innocent people are being slaughtered
in Syria. See more photos after the cut... President Obama had warned Syria in 2012 that using chemical weapons would be crossing a 'red
line' "We have been very clear to the Assad regime, but also to other players on the ground, that a red line for us is [if] we start
seeing a whole bunch of chemical weapons moving around or being utilized." - President

Obama, August 20, 2012 So will this attack prompt action from their

Re: Graphic Photos: 1,300 Syrians gassed In Their Beds inside Damascus Suburb by Greaaat: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
More pics

Re: Graphic Photos: 1,300 Syrians gassed In Their Beds inside Damascus Suburb by nora544: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
Please be very carfull, i know that this is not tru, that assad makes this.

I have a friend he works with doctors without borders in syria and she calls my daughter who is also working for doctors without borders in her free time, the rebel want that the western countries come and help them, that is all and nothing more.

What was with sadam, he didnot have something but america told this to the world. When will you understand that america want to rul the world.
Re: Graphic Photos: 1,300 Syrians gassed In Their Beds inside Damascus Suburb by Greaaat: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
Source:lindaikeji..com/2013/08/graphic-photos-1300-syrians-gassed-in.html?m=1

Re: Graphic Photos: 1,300 Syrians gassed In Their Beds inside Damascus Suburb by Greaaat: 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
nora544: Please be very carfull, i know that this is not tru, that assad makes this.

I have a friend he works with doctors without borders in syria and she calls my daughter who is also working for doctors without borders in her free time, the rebel want that the western countries come and help them, that is all and nothing more.

What was with sadam, he didnot have something but america told this to the world. When will you understand that america want to rul the world.
Are you Assad family and you're right the Us are capable of anything
Re: Graphic Photos: 1,300 Syrians gassed In Their Beds inside Damascus Suburb by Greaaat: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
Lindaikeji..com

(1) (Reply)

. / Apartheid In Nigeria From Britain And United States If America / Goodbye Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.