Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Tonto Opens Up On Iyanya, Don Jazzy & Her Tattoos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Opens Up On Iyanya, Don Jazzy & Her Tattoos (2170 Views)

Naija Female Fan Shows Don Jazzy Her Big B00bs!! On Twitter (photos) / Naija Female Fan Shows Don Jazzy Her Big B00bs!! On Twitter (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Opens Up On Iyanya, Don Jazzy & Her Tattoos by Davidoff2000: 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
Tonto Dike has just responded to rumors that she once dated Iyanya saying she has only met Iyanya only once or twice. ‘When I hear people say I have dated Iyanya before, I find that funny. I mean, this someone I have only met once or twice. I am a fan of his music just the same way he is a also a fan, but If I don’t even know him personally, how do I date him? Why they say these things, it is because they know I don’t respond to these things,’ she told a listening Ebuka Uchendu Obi, the anchor of YNAIJA’s Rubbing Minds program on Channels TV

She says she sports tattoos and each represent a certain event in her life. On how many? She says she has 58styles.

Tonto debunked rumors she lost her virginity to Don Jazzy saying they have never had anything together and he is just a very good friend. On why she tweeted that on her timeline? Tonto said it wasn’t her handle, she never tweeted anything like that in any of her own conversations.

Does she think she can sing? Tonto replied, ‘I think I can make music work.’ Whatever that means, only Tonto knows. On what she thinks of Yvonne Nelson? ‘She’s a good actress, nice physique….bla bla bla.’

Certainly this is not the Tonto we see on Twitter. She was measured, quite insightful, humble enough to appreciate others and not think she was legend in her own mind especially when asked about her singing talents.

So, where does the madnesss come from when she gets on twitter or social media? Or was she humbled sitting in a studio and facing Ebuka?

We hear she is performing at the closing ceremony of the Big Brother Africa, The Chase season XVIII, though she didnt talk about this, as Ebuka didnt ask.

myabujachronicles.com/tonto-opens-up-on-iyanya-don-jazzy-and-her-tattoos/

1 Like

Re: Tonto Opens Up On Iyanya, Don Jazzy & Her Tattoos by Gratia(f): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
Worefa! (in Jenifa's voice)
Re: Tonto Opens Up On Iyanya, Don Jazzy & Her Tattoos by Chiscomax(m): 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
i am always late to important threads.....

*gets angry*, looks left and right, clears throat *kraaaa puuuu*, spits, bounces off and unfollows thread
Re: Tonto Opens Up On Iyanya, Don Jazzy & Her Tattoos by SwTonia(f): 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
Tonto dikeh roll am oh.in iyanya voice
Re: Tonto Opens Up On Iyanya, Don Jazzy & Her Tattoos by OmniSparrow: 12:26am On Aug 26, 2013
Any help for insomnia?
Re: Tonto Opens Up On Iyanya, Don Jazzy & Her Tattoos by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 26, 2013
Dear Mouse Button,

Apologies for that click.

*Unfollows thread*

sad

(1) (Reply)

The CHANEL LEGO Clutch Purse Mystery / Photos From Alvan Ikoku's Son's Wedding / Fans Diss Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj Admist Rumors Nicki Is Pregnant For Lil Wayne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.