Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Top 10 Female Scents - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top 10 Female Scents (5375 Views)

Top 6 Work/office Scents / Top 5 Night Out Scents For Men / Scents/perfumes That Fit Your Style?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Female Scents by Fragrancehouse: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hello peeps..today's top 10 is dedicated to all my hot, sophisticated, beautiful women out there. This top 10 are my best female versatile fragrances . That do well in the office environment, night out, on the beach,casual events, dinner and of course fragrances that definitely attracts us guys. Well, that's why you wear em anyways lol. So I'm going to name 3 honorable mentions then my top 10.
Note that my top 10 could change anytime but for now, these are the best I have smelt so far ,okay?
Honorable mentions

1. ALIEN Thierry mugler for women.
This fragrance brings back memories.a whole lot *lol this lovely fragrance spreads a mysterious aura, and it claims the right to that already by its name.
Alien is a magic elixir captured in a bottle in the shape of a strange object, reminiscent of philosophers' stone or some warlock object of a deep and mysterious purple colour. the creators of this fragrance based the composition on three main lines. Warm amber in the base, woody notes in the heart, and sunny Indian jasmine. Projects well, great night out /dinner scent but its for a slightly older crowd in my opinion 24 and above Pardon all my English...I love this ishhh. smiley)))

2 versace crystal noir for women ..a unique, very seductive scent. Extremely creamy feel to it and kind of sweet. Its like you are in a coconut cookie ice cream factory. Sounds sweet doesn't it smiley well, that's what you get from this power house. I find this to be one of a kind. Its very versatile, can be worn anywhere, great longevity,sillage and projection. its definitely for the younger crowd maybe early 20's. Perfect birthday gift if you ask me.

La petite robe noire by guerlain
This fragrance reflects that Guerlain's distinguishable pretty allure. It is difficult to create a berries perfume with a quite mature soul and Guerlain is always different!
I was not in the habit of berries notes before due to my prejudice about them, in fact they seemed to me a bit childish..well..I've changed my mind complitely thanks to this Wasser's creation !!!!!!!
La PETITE is delightful with black cherry leading the other notes.
The licorice is appreciably well balanced too, there is also a sprinkle of freshness and the mix of creamy black cherry with licorice, vanilla and guerlanide makes it be really uncommon. Black tea, black cherry and licorice give depth and a dark personality. It is wearable in every season because it isn't overpowering.
It has also a kind of sour twist in the top notes, but it turns very creamy on me..
Extraordinary feminine and mysterious fragrance!!!!!!!! the edt is loving too!!

TOP 10.

10. Shalimar guerlain for women
Let me take you guys way back on this masterpiece from the house of guerlain.
Shalimar was created by Jacques guerlain in 1925, as a tribute to the legendary love story between emperor shahjahan and he's wife mumtaz mahal.
Before he became emperor, he's name was khurram. According to legend, the 20year old prince met a young girl named arjumand banu.
*i will tell you all about this in my next post about this particular fragrance* coming soon.*
This fragrance has a lemony feel to it, with a little tonka bean and vanilla. Lasts extremely long. Definitely for an older crowd. Note: this fragrance is not for every one, so take a sniff before you buy.

9. Jasmin noir bvlgari for women.
I personally don't like fragrances from this house but this is a huge exception. This perfume is dedicated to women between 25 and 40. This perfume is an absolute male magnet. So wear it at your own risk. It has a black cashmere and black orchid vibe. If you like warm, creamy, soft, deep, luxurious, intriguing, mysterious fragrance then this is for you. What I love most about this is the dark seductive scent trail. Reminds me of a special lady smiley)

Check out my blog for the full post. www.fraghouse9ja..com you'll Love it

Re: Top 10 Female Scents by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
I love nice perfumes.
Re: Top 10 Female Scents by Fragrancehouse: 7:05am On Aug 26, 2013
You can check out the blog...got nice reviews on there. And if you are interested just send me an email
Re: Top 10 Female Scents by Tjohn1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
l love Euphoria by Calvin Klein, Terry D' Hermes and 'black orchid by Tom Ford.
But i will try the other female perfume u mentioned. nice review.
Re: Top 10 Female Scents by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:
I love nice perfumes.

Me too. But the very best and nicest smelling ones are so expensive....
Re: Top 10 Female Scents by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
NL member:

Me too. But the very best and nicest smelling ones are so expensive....
Every quality good thing is expensive.
Re: Top 10 Female Scents by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Yup, that's why I must hammer and become loaded. I want to enjoy the quality things in life.
Re: Top 10 Female Scents by lokaldeals: 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
Want to expand your customer base? you are just a click away http://lokaldeals.com.ng/partner-with-lokaldeals/
Re: Top 10 Female Scents by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
NL member:

Yup, that's why I must hammer and become loaded. I want to enjoy the quality things in life.
You are not alone.
Re: Top 10 Female Scents by Fragrancehouse: 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2013
Thanks for reading guysss
Re: Top 10 Female Scents by ladygogo: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Not exactly. Dont be hoodwinked into thinking thats the case.
Re: Top 10 Female Scents by Fragrancehouse: 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
Yeah that's true.. Not all expensive fragrances smell that great
Re: Top 10 Female Scents by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
Fragrance house: Thanks for reading guysss

Do you sell perfumes?
Re: Top 10 Female Scents by Fragrancehouse: 11:48pm On Sep 09, 2013
Yes I do
Re: Top 10 Female Scents by treasuredkid: 11:59am On Sep 18, 2013
but do they last? i bought an Elizabeth Arden's 5th avenue and noticed it doesnt stay more than an hour.
Re: Top 10 Female Scents by Fragrancehouse: 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2013
There are certain types of perfumes for certain times of the day or certain kinds of weather.. Ie some fragrances smell better and last longer in cold weather
Re: Top 10 Female Scents by Adaeze003(f): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2013
treasuredkid: but do they last? i bought an Elizabeth Arden's 5th avenue and noticed it doesnt stay more than an hour.
Try RED DOOR
Re: Top 10 Female Scents by kandiikane(m): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
I use to use alien, love it but what I want to know is how I can gather my own scent and produce it for the masses because it's just beautiful tongue
Re: Top 10 Female Scents by kandiikane(m): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
Adaeze003:
Try RED DOOR

My mum use to use that. It was nice but when sprayed at first it's quite overpowering.
Re: Top 10 Female Scents by Adaeze003(f): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
It lasts really long and that's what she(treasurekid) wants. smiley
Re: Top 10 Female Scents by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
kandiikane: I use to use alien, love it but what I want to know is how I can gather my own scent and produce it for the masses because it's just beautiful tongue

Eeewww.

Gross
Re: Top 10 Female Scents by Fragrancehouse: 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
I strongly recommend miss dior Cherie by christain dior and midnight poison by Christian dior. 10/10
Re: Top 10 Female Scents by Yvete(f): 2:18am On Sep 20, 2013
Thiery Mugler's Angel .... Awesomeness! Used it sometime in '09 only on occasion. grin

... Didn't know there's an Alien by Thiery M.
Re: Top 10 Female Scents by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 20, 2013
When did the thread topic change from 'top ten female scents' to 'recommend a good lasting perfume'?
Re: Top 10 Female Scents by larosa(f): 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2013
Best i have ever used Angel by Thiery M.
Re: Top 10 Female Scents by Philipsnow: 5:16am On Sep 05, 2018
Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Keep Posting and update for people like us..Thanks PS. please see one of my perfume site thanks. https://www.leorfragrance.com/
Re: Top 10 Female Scents by cori908: 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
Great list, I think I will save it. Did anybody try Scentbird? I am on to test out their monthly perfume subscription box, currently trying to get in touch with scentbird customer service . The reviews on this company are pretty positive, I am eager to try.

(1) (Reply)

Million Ways To Colour Your Hair While On Low Cut / ANKARA OVERDOSE: Best #ankara Blazer Styles And Designs For You!!! / What Is Your Favourite Hairstyle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.