Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,919 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Dilish Kardashian Wins BBA The Chase! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dilish Kardashian Wins BBA The Chase! (1124 Views)

BBA Winner Dilish Go Braless In Traditional Himba Culture Wear / Photo: BBA Dilish Mathews Strikes A Killer Pose With Boyfriend Stephen / BBA The Chase Hot Couple Elikem & Pokello Share New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Dilish Kardashian Wins BBA The Chase! by Chicolee(f): 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
Wow! So after 91 days, Dilish Kardashian emerges the winner of an awesome 48 million naira. I was rooting for Melvin but way to go girl.
Re: Dilish Kardashian Wins BBA The Chase! by Cheks01(f): 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
Congrats 2 her
Re: Dilish Kardashian Wins BBA The Chase! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
What happened to Melvin cry and Beverly Osu? grin well i'm not a BBA fan but Congrats to Dillish. Though i wish it was Melvin.
Re: Dilish Kardashian Wins BBA The Chase! by Chicolee(f): 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
WinnieDPooh: What happened to Melvin cry

Good question. I was really rooting for him.
Re: Dilish Kardashian Wins BBA The Chase! by Sleekbaby(f): 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
Wow! Congrat gal, i tot it wil b beverly
Re: Dilish Kardashian Wins BBA The Chase! by pearl360(f): 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
I'm not happy she won.
After Nigeria kept their 2
contestants to reach the finals,
then none wins.
Na wa o!
So disappointed... And it was
Nigerians that kept voting her when
she was up for eviction.
Re: Dilish Kardashian Wins BBA The Chase! by mascot87(m): 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
Thank God,we can now rest from Beverly syndrome cheesy
Re: Dilish Kardashian Wins BBA The Chase! by sagytariusTM1: 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
Just because of chicken 48milla, you spent the whole of 91 days. Money that my good pal Yuzedo AKA Seetus Oyege would've given you just for a night.

Well sha...its you choice, and it paid off.
Re: Dilish Kardashian Wins BBA The Chase! by MissyB3(f): 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2013

(1)

Photos: Reasons For Dammy Krane's Emotional Reunion With His Mum After 10 Years / Psquare’s Peter ‘gbagaun’ On Twitter, Blocked Fan Who Corrected Him / “prophet Ajanaku’s Is Still Alive, Who Told You He’s Dead?” – Church Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.