Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,671 members, 7,851,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

Namibia’s Dilish Matthews Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase &see How Africa Vote - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Namibia’s Dilish Matthews Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase &see How Africa Vote (1286 Views)

''my Leg Is My Best Physical Feature''; Dilish Matthews Brags About Her Killer L / BBA Winner Dilish Go Braless In Traditional Himba Culture Wear / Photo: BBA Dilish Mathews Strikes A Killer Pose With Boyfriend Stephen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Namibia’s Dilish Matthews Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase &see How Africa Vote by erhabor11(m): 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
In what came off as a huge surprise to many fans across the continent especially to the Nigerians as Melvin and Beverly were evicted in the finale of the show as well as Cleo representing Zambia , & Elikem representing Ghana. Yes we’re talking, Big Brother Africa The Chase finale.

Dilish Matthews walks away with 300,000 USD as the cash prize and will undoubtedly become a household name for years to come as she is the winner of this year’s Big Brother Africa.

It will come as shock to many viewers in West Africa who felt Melvin, Beverly & Elikem had a great shot of claiming the grand prize. Beverly had made a huge name for herself for the viewers as her steamy relationship with South Africa’s Angelo gathered a lot of attention across the continent as well as hate.

In the final minutes, Beverly was the first to get evicted, followed by Melvin, then Elikem and to the surprise of many, Cleo & Dilish were shocked to be in the final 2. The two Nigerians received the lowest votes after an intense round of voting.

In the final moment, Cleo was announced as evicted and automatically, Dilish became the winner of the 8th edition Big Brother Africa.

Congrats to Dilish Matthews & congrats to Namibia.

She actually came, she saw and she finally conquered. Do you think Dillish actually deserves Big Brother Africa The Chase ultimate prize? Anyway, here's who which country voted for:

Angola: Dillish

http://amenbogist..com/2013/08/namibias-dilish-matthews-wins-big.html
Re: Namibia’s Dilish Matthews Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase &see How Africa Vote by geefasee: 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
my sister nko
Re: Namibia’s Dilish Matthews Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase &see How Africa Vote by pendusky(m): 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
SPACE RESERVED FOR COMMENT!!! BRB!!!
Re: Namibia’s Dilish Matthews Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase &see How Africa Vote by erhabor11(m): 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
next year

(1) (Reply)

Love Made From Above ,jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Enjoying Their Summer In Cape Coast / Nadia Buari (things You Need To Know) / Having An Abortion For My Boyfriend Is My Worst Regret - Nicki Minaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.