Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Rate My New Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Rate My New Site (947 Views)

New Site, Where To Advertise? / Great New Site For Young Nigerians Www.ovaloaded.com / Just designed a new site..... critique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate My New Site by wumi11: 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2008
Please Rate this Site: www.miguel-soul.com
Re: Rate My New Site by yawatide(f): 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2008
- on home page, left hand side is an image. why?

- why should i "search the web" on that site and if i need to, why is it a link and not a text field?

- the nav section is on th right on the home page but on the left on other pages not to mention, the nav area is much narrower

- each member of the firm deserves a page/popup telling us about them i wd think. This I think is better than the stock photo there currently.

- something tells me you aren't taking advantage of includes

- no contact form and email address font size is rather small. it took me a minute to find. assuming i wanted to contact those guys, am i to call them in spain (i wdnt) or wouldn't it be easier to fill out a form and get a response later?

that's it. in conclusion, if i am not mistaken, i have seen at least 2 or 3 site reviews on here for law firms. it might behoove you to look at them and "borrow" a thing or two.
Re: Rate My New Site by wumi11: 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2008
Nice one, thanx for your opinion, please can u drop the links to the law sites u did so i could try to borrow some stuffs.
Re: Rate My New Site by yawatide(f): 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2008
unfortunately, i haven't been lucky enough to do any lawyer sites, sorry.

Again, take advantage of those posted here on nairaland and/or google for them. For example, I just did a google for law firms and am pasting 3 of the returned results that i just so happened to click at random (I also specified spanish law firm peradventure there is something unique that all spanish law firm websites should have):

http://www.lawbird.com/
http://www.solicitorsinspain.com/Commercial.aspx
http://www.allenovery.com/AOWEB/PeopleOffices/Country.aspx?countryID=18698&prefLangID=410

In general, b4 i code any site, I google to see what the competition is doing, then I incorporate what I like into my sites and throw away what I don't like.

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Php Mailers, Webmails, Smtps For Sell Or Buy, Other Working Tools Here / Website Integrated With Sms - How Can I Get Someone To Develop Such? / Effect Of Nigerian's Cheap Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.