Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,488 members, 7,958,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Diaspora Nigerians:would You Use A Project Monitoring Service For Your Projects? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Diaspora Nigerians:would You Use A Project Monitoring Service For Your Projects? (765 Views)

Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar / LIVE CCTV MONITORING ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE FOR HOMES AND BUSINESSES / Building designs and advice for your projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diaspora Nigerians:would You Use A Project Monitoring Service For Your Projects? by Uchek(m): 11:18pm On Jun 10, 2008
The stories of Diaspora Nigerians who have been defrauded and deceived by friends, relations and confidants in the process of developing their building projects are horrible and continues unabated. I have personally interacted with so victims of this human wickedness.

To reduce the stress and save yourself your hard-earned money:

Would you use a project monitoring service that helps you in monitoring, auditing and inspecting your projects in Nigeria?

What services would you like to have from such company?

What should be pricing be like?

Share your thoughts and experiences!
Re: Diaspora Nigerians:would You Use A Project Monitoring Service For Your Projects? by landis(m): 7:19am On Jun 11, 2008
NO. I would not.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Diaspora Nigerians:would You Use A Project Monitoring Service For Your Projects? by onyx20: 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2009
landis:

NO. I would not.

grin cheesy grin
. Na u know na, dem go continue to dey wipe u . wake up bros make u shine ur eye na de way 4ward be dis PROJECT MONITORING CO.

(1) (Reply)

On Your Land At Kuje / Osel / Outright Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.