Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance (22678 Views)

Nicki Minaj Revealed That She Went To The VMA Without Pant And Bra / Madonna, Lil Kim, Mariah Carey,17 Others That Forgot To Wear Clothes To Mtv VMA / Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by misspetite(f): 10:05am On Aug 26, 2013
Miley Cyrus is officially gone gangsta.She went wild during her MTV Music Video Award performance last night. Robin Thicke was performing his hit "Blurred lines"when Miley went wild, twerking and grinding allover him.
Twitter exloded with insults and shock over her x-rated performance
The beautiful part was the camera captured Will Smith & Kids, Rihanna & One direction's reaction..Lol
http://misspetitenigeria..com/2013/08/shocked-reactions-of-rihannawill-smith.html#comment-form

1 Share

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by johnwizey: 10:41am On Aug 26, 2013
Ah dey cum back
Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by bclipse(f): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2013
They all end up like dis hope wills smiths dauther doesn't do same soon.ℓ̊ liked miley bfor oo...*cry*

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 26, 2013
wentin dey shock her? she don do pass d gal self.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by nerodenero: 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
Why were all of them looking strange? Is that not what they have reduced the entertainment world into? They are all as guilty as the people performing on stage.

15 Likes

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by modextus(m): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
Rihanna doesn't look shocked τ̲̅ȍ me though..she's like....

"hey babe try harder уσυ aint there yet" grin

33 Likes

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
The smith family. Priceless ! grin

As she forgotten Robin thicke is married ? Anyways he doesn't seem fazed by it lipsrsealed

I feel sorry for liam. Look at what he's got himself into. sad angry

9 Likes

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by segzicres(m): 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
Lmao, the look was priceless grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
modextus: Rihanna doesn't look shocked τ̲̅ȍ me though..she's like....

Exactly grin

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
Miley just proved she has emotional issues 2 sort out with Liam. And Liam, looks like he is giving her the silent treatment... But who she disgrace ? Herself of course..... that's why she's gone wild... She no care , again oooo.....wow! sad

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
This twerking thing, I wonder oo. Imagine bone twerking. Miley cyrus should try staying off weed. See how stupid she looks, even more b4 d smith's family, will smith should have closed his children eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by Dimmatic(f): 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
Miley need to grow up
Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by Denlightened(m): 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
M!ley Cyrus,I'm not judjing you....I'm jxt unhappy to see the girl who was part of my childhood is now part of the disappointment.....

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
Miley has officially gone wild! Britney would be proud!!!

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by kreamidiva(f): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
See what drugs can do to someone........

Please stay away from drugs

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by FaithSA(f): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
WoW miley Cyrus hannah montana shocked shocked don turn to mini Lady gaga

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by Nomski0(f): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
The disney teen pop princess has finally grown up. I remember her saying that she has been in character for too long playing hannah montana and now she wants to be herself, she's finally let it all out. Poor Liam
Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by fr3do(m): 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ewwooh
and some kids have her as their role model.
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by JohnFrankling(m): 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
Weed thingz...may be she listened to burna boys smoke some weed track
Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
She was really wild yesterday night, twerking like a mad goat, at the end she didn't win anything, selena won something I think..

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
Miley has changed a lot. She's no longa d sweet hrt we knw nd she's losing her bf cos of dis new stri.pper attitude
Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by Ichliebedich(f): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
She's trying so hard to be bad.

5 Likes

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by micki83(m): 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
modextus: Rihanna doesn't look shocked τ̲̅ȍ me though..she's like....

Rihanna just dey look like say:" hmmm,so dis bit*ch thinks she can upstage me in smut?bi*tch,u will die,be born again and die again and be born again b4 u can beat me at dis game...charlay,take several seats,let me school u,Bi*tch!" grin

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by Boll2010: 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
Bones bones bones bones bones bones everywhere#bongaFish........she better go twerk for juciy. J and use da'fu!ck $50k for some relaxation#fucking bit!ch
Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
Lol, to me I think rihanna was like "oh! No she wanna take what's mine (bad girl) I won't let her! !! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by 3ace(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hmnnnn...Will Smith in fresh prince of bel air. How time.flies.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
I cried while watching the video, it was so cringeworthy, and she kept on sticking her tongue out cry

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
Miley gone britney

The way of all mousekeeters

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by tpia5: 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
o ga. . . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by switdil(f): 12:06am On Aug 27, 2013
Eeya
Lady gaga in the making

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by flolancracker: 12:22am On Aug 27, 2013
undecided whoever insults my sweet rihanna here is a goat!angry

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by flolancracker: 12:27am On Aug 27, 2013
spongeback: I cried while watching the video, it was so cringeworthy, and she kept on sticking her tongue out cry
undecided izza lie! You didn'tundecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 28th Birthday Today / Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.