Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Susan Peters Blast Big Brother African - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan Peters Blast Big Brother African (31271 Views)

Susan Peters Debuts Baby Bump At The 2016 AMVCA / Nollywood Actress Susan Peters Weds Today - Pictures / Susan Peters Weds Dutch Lover At Ikoyi Registry (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan Peters Blast Big Brother African by johnsonwax(m): 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
odua boy: we are not clicking like.Like na food

I wonder oooo grin
odua boy: we are not clicking like.Like na food

I wonder oooo
Re: Susan Peters Blast Big Brother African by smartg(m): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
Yomieluv: i have no comment,because i dont watch the stup1d show,i would rather watch p0rn that that rubbish....

by the way,what is susan peters?
Susan peter is a mechanical machine which can be used to detect a confusional decieves in the 'Big Fools Africa Show' (which has just been concluded), through the enlitment and legitment look of an intellectual nd hypocritical viewer.
Am i understood?.
Re: Susan Peters Blast Big Brother African by vivajoy: 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
Damojo: "How did the countries voted"....OMG, why do the dullest people tweet the most??

WHY??"How did the countries voted"....OMG, why do the dullest people tweet the most??

WHY??
"How did the countries voted"....OMG, why do the dullest people tweet the most??

WHY??
I cnt believe Susan Peters is dis daft. She should hv kept quiet instead. Notice mi no good o.
Re: Susan Peters Blast Big Brother African by denitro(m): 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
Thank God Melvin didnt win... He was TOO DULL for my liking
Re: Susan Peters Blast Big Brother African by Airforce1(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
denitro: Thank God Melvin didnt win... He was TOO DULL for my liking

Why enemy(s) of progress full Nigeria like dis undecided

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters Blast Big Brother African by texaco1: 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
Airforce1:

Why enemy(s) of progress full Nigeria like dis undecided
I wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters Blast Big Brother African by oladipoolaitan(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
ClassicLady: Open another NL account and click like yourself undecided
Marvin deserves the chased money
Re: Susan Peters Blast Big Brother African by deb(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
We did not need to cast aspersions on the lady for her tweets. She heired her opinion, heir yours and stop being low level ranters.

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters Blast Big Brother African by Crixina(f): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
[i][/i][b][/b]
deb: We did not need to cast aspersions on the lady for her tweets. She heired her opinion, heir yours and stop being low level ranters.
heir to the throne of zamunda.
Re: Susan Peters Blast Big Brother African by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
your English tutor in your school,will never do well in life.
deb: We did not need to cast aspersions on the lady for her tweets. She heired her opinion, heir yours and stop being low level ranters.
Re: Susan Peters Blast Big Brother African by Airforce1(m): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2013

grin
Re: Susan Peters Blast Big Brother African by texaco1: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
tori olorun ooo angry
haba kilode grin grin grin grin grin grin
omo see concentrated GBAGUN cheesy cheesy
Re: Susan Peters Blast Big Brother African by BasseyJ(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
Yomieluv: your English tutor in your school,will never do well in life.
hahahaha, ROTFLMAO,
Re: Susan Peters Blast Big Brother African by belicov(m): 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
Damojo: "How did the countries voted"....OMG, why do the dullest people tweet the most??

WHY??"How did the countries voted"....OMG, why do the dullest people tweet the most??

WHY??
"How did the countries voted"....OMG, why do the dullest people tweet the most??

WHY??
kai dis is bad oo nd twitter sef no go help edit †ђξ grammer chai what a disgrace
Re: Susan Peters Blast Big Brother African by meforyou1(m): 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
blackmann: That filthy immoral show is over? Finally!!!! I can now re-subscribe so my little daughter can watch her Nickelodeon. She's been pestering me for the past month or so.
I'm sure. U don't have dstv. because if u didn't subscribe to it specifically, u wouldn't get it

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters Blast Big Brother African by unmask: 1:35am On Aug 27, 2013

WHY??

WHY??
una don dey yab anoda one again.....she go soon tell u say u broke just like witchkid
Re: Susan Peters Blast Big Brother African by novaman: 2:56am On Aug 27, 2013
when una tire una go stop the nonsense, if DSTV decide to give Ghana or Togo how that one take affect Nigeria, the Nigerians that won in the past what value did that add to the country, see how people fight over rubbish; since when did Big brother became Nations Cup or World Cup qualifiers, those who complain about why they feel Nigeria should win BBA are surely the biggest fools on the WWW; is Nigeria the only country watching BBA?

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters Blast Big Brother African by ncpat(m): 8:01am On Aug 27, 2013
If u like argue from now till tomorrow, big brother conscience is clean, big brother will not reveal how the country voted but here is a clue, the vote count was a summation of total number of vote africa has voted for you ever since the game started so looking at it critically you will know that delish name came out for eviction more than the 4 finalist, bervely was first to be evicted because she has never been put up for eviction so the last hour vote for her will not match the total vote delish who has been coming out for eviction and was save by africa each time.Melvin the one everyone hope to win it came up for eviction once or twice so sum up his eviction vote and that of delish which i knew hers were up to 5 times for eviction. big brother did a good job because if they reveal the secret which i`m writing so next time housemate will not save themselves anymore but will equally put themselves for eviction too because to win u most be put up for eviction to obtain a maximum vote from africa as it will be use for the final, if only pokolo had survive to the final stage it would have been Pokolo winning the BBA
Re: Susan Peters Blast Big Brother African by Pain(m): 9:41am On Aug 27, 2013
What a Dull LovePeddler!
Re: Susan Peters Blast Big Brother African by labaks(f): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2013
Yomieluv: your English tutor in your school,will never do well in life.

ROTFLMFAO!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

texaco1:
tori olorun ooo angry
haba kilode grin grin grin grin grin grin
omo see concentrated GBAGUN cheesy cheesy
No be small something o grin
Re: Susan Peters Blast Big Brother African by samdean(m): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2013
no be small thing una don murder the gal finish. Hope she no dy nairaland.......hahahahahahahaha by the way wetin be big brother africa?
Re: Susan Peters Blast Big Brother African by labaks(f): 10:41am On Aug 27, 2013
samdean: no be small thing una don murder the gal finish. Hope she no dy nairaland.......hahahahahahahaha by the way wetin be big brother africa?

Na the game where rich african brothers gather every year to know who has the longest d1ck undecided
Dstv no dey ya house? tongue
Re: Susan Peters Blast Big Brother African by nemadfsyahooc: 11:14am On Aug 27, 2013
so u don't know dat BBA is a charade of sort.
Re: Susan Peters Blast Big Brother African by kensnoop: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
Simplesen: Wetim come concern me for person wey subscribe for im phone. I go tell am make she no tweet? Na them sabi jare. Passing by.
Simplesen: Wetim come concern me for person wey subscribe for im phone. I go tell am make she no tweet? Na them sabi jare. Passing by.
......what's even the essense of BBA to human development??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W And Wife, Adesua Etomi Step Out Together For The Ciroc New Year Party / Yvonne Jegede Shares Sultry Photo / Peggy Ovire, "Queen Of Snapchat" [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.