Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Email Marketing - The Way Forward Pls. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Email Marketing - The Way Forward Pls. (559 Views)

Relationship Marketing The Best Way To Make Money With Your List. / Your Online Tools For Better Web-email Marketing,smtp,rdp...>> / Sturvs.com - Get Free Marketing - The New Nigerian Digg.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Email Marketing - The Way Forward Pls. by databoy247(m): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
This is my problem;

I have over 5 email accounts (personal & business) and have contacts in these accounts up to 8,000 put together. Now i want to send them emails with marketing and promotional stuff but i cant do it once cos of the frigging daily limits imposed by these service providers. I have saved the email contacts as a .csv file and now what i need to know is how do i go about send them emails. I only want to send emails to people on my contact list as they are familiar with me and know who i am so there is that 95% chance they would read the email i send them.

I have tried severally to work my way around gmail but no head way yet....i think some lady, Efe Imeren does it perfectly buh she does not pick calls nor reply emails. So Suggestions please undecided
Re: Email Marketing - The Way Forward Pls. by ogzille(m): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
We are working on a solution, that easily handles that - www.myworkset.com!!!

Kindly drop your contact, will let you know when the app is ready next month.

Thank you
Re: Email Marketing - The Way Forward Pls. by ogzille(m): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
ogzille: We are working on a solution, that easily handles that - www.myworkset.com!!!

Thank you

Corrected URL:

We are working on a solution, that easily handles that - www.myworkset.com

Thank you
Re: Email Marketing - The Way Forward Pls. by infomarketing99: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
first of all. Gmail is very strict. 8,000 mails looks like a spam. If u try sending them one way or the other. It will all end up in spam folder. I have a php script that can help u send them thru gmail. But most might end up in spam if the receiver is also using gmail

1 Like

Re: Email Marketing - The Way Forward Pls. by merryme: 7:46am On Aug 29, 2013
hey. i understand you cause i had the same problams(
read that article http://email-marketing.mix-marketing.net/
it helped me!

(1) (Reply)

Hi Webgurus Please Help Review Dis Web Site / Where Can I Learn CMS In Lagos / Google Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.