Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Thread To Know The State That Dominate Nairaland - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Thread To Know The State That Dominate Nairaland (637 Views)

Top Social Media Networks That May Dominate 2017 (Modified) / Pharrell Williams, Kendrick Lamar, Jay-z Dominate 2014 Grammy Nominations / Amaa 2012 Nominations Set For Gambia: Will Nigerians Dominate The List? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread To Know The State That Dominate Nairaland by moscobabs(m): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
There are more than one Million nairalanders,and it's obvious that 80percent are Nigerians.This thread will so clearly the state that dominate Nairaland.
Start from me....I'm from The state of the living spring,Ipinle Omoluabi.'OSUN'

Moderator pls help me send it to front page
Re: Thread To Know The State That Dominate Nairaland by CaptJHMiller: 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
Reping kada city.. Hit like if your from kd

1 Like

Re: Thread To Know The State That Dominate Nairaland by harlos: 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
*in dagrin's voice*

Lagos !!
we're fresh we're flair smiley

Lasgidi everywhere wink

1 Like

Re: Thread To Know The State That Dominate Nairaland by bangalee1(m): 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
LAGOS LAGOS LAGOS LAGOS LAGOS LAGOS

1 Like

Re: Thread To Know The State That Dominate Nairaland by Emmyk(m): 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
Op do you mean your hometown or where you are living?

Kogi - my state.

Kwara - where I live.

1 Like

Re: Thread To Know The State That Dominate Nairaland by moscobabs(m): 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
Emmyk: Op do you mean your hometown or where you are living?

Kogi - my state.

Kwara - where I live.
I live in Benin city my family members are in Lagos but Im from Osun state
Re: Thread To Know The State That Dominate Nairaland by moscobabs(m): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
banga-lee:
LAGOS LAGOS LAGOS LAGOS LAGOS LAGOS
I m not asking for where u are living oo.i mean your state of origin
Re: Thread To Know The State That Dominate Nairaland by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ondo State ---igbara oke

1 Like

Re: Thread To Know The State That Dominate Nairaland by onuwaje(m): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
Warri Delta state!...... #teamdelta

1 Like

Re: Thread To Know The State That Dominate Nairaland by Redoil: 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
Yaruba peeps own and dominate nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Thread To Know The State That Dominate Nairaland by moscobabs(m): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
says who?
Re: Thread To Know The State That Dominate Nairaland by Rawpidgin(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
so u didn't learn any lesson from the nairaland age thread abi? come on! set up a poll so peeps can vote (like) their state of origin.
the state wen get likes pass naim win am

1 Like

Re: Thread To Know The State That Dominate Nairaland by Rawpidgin(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
so u didn't learn any lesson from the nairaland age group thread abi? my friend set a poll so peeps can vote by liking their state of origin, the state with the most likes wins it
Re: Thread To Know The State That Dominate Nairaland by Adrenaline123(m): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
Enugu Oh-4-2. The coal city.

1 Like

Re: Thread To Know The State That Dominate Nairaland by EmmanuellaAop: 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
state of the living spring! I represent Osun state bt i liv in ib

1 Like

Re: Thread To Know The State That Dominate Nairaland by onuwaje(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
Pls like this post if you are from Delta State

1 Like

Re: Thread To Know The State That Dominate Nairaland by moscobabs(m): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2013
Emmanuella Aop: state of the living spring! I represent Osun state bt i liv in ib
where in Osun?

(1) (Reply)

'oklahoma' Actress Barbara Lawrence Dies At 83 / Actress Cindy Lee Garcia Sues Over Innocence Of Muslims / Kenny Brandmuse - 'what I Would Have Done If I Needed To Do A Porting Campaign'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.