Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

So You Think You Can Rap>> Hosted By J Unit - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / So You Think You Can Rap>> Hosted By J Unit (916 Views)

So You Think You Can RAP 2015!!!!!!!!!!! Enter Now / So You Think Yo Can Rap? / ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So You Think You Can Rap>> Hosted By J Unit by JUNIT1(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
J UNIT is Back

The next Competition Starts on Saturday 31st August 2013

Those of you who were part of nairaland in 2011 would know how this competition works, however, for the newbees, here's a reminder.

Joining Rules

Originality is the main theme of this rap battle

Enter by Positing 6 Lines, I know this is short but based on this Ill be able to decide who can make it to the next round, this is purely for me to see how you flow and whether your flow is worth this competition.

Remember you have to be original, punchline and metaphor packed, swag needs to be included, be original, be originally naija as well.

Entry is now opened

Only the best contenstants will make it to the final..

I wont say how Many contestants I will be taking to the next round, It all depends on the number of Entries

Remember you are fighting for, Nairaland reputation as the So you think you can rap champion, Nairaland cred as the Best rapper, And a cash prize!!!!

Start Posting your 6 Liners( Strictly), May the best Rapper win!!!!!!

Re: So You Think You Can Rap>> Hosted By J Unit by JOEFY: 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
Aight J Unit, let me be the first to Enter

Listen up NairaLanders

I’m no Kanye West, but I’ll do my best at this alright?

So Imma do a short rap on the spot about my life,

I’m a short teenage ninja from the state of Ondo eh?

I live in a small city but Lagos was were I was raised

I had a lot of buddies, I don’t see them much no more,

but I’ve known them all ever since the age of four
Re: So You Think You Can Rap>> Hosted By J Unit by JUNIT1(m): 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
JOEFY: Aight J Unit, let me be the first to Enter

Listen up NairaLanders

I’m no Kanye West, but I’ll do my best at this alright?

So Imma do a short rap on the spot about my life,

I’m a short teenage ninja from the state of Ondo eh?

I live in a small city but Lagos was were I was raised

I had a lot of buddies, I don’t see them much no more,

but I’ve known them all ever since the age of four

6 Lines, sticking to the rules, not bad for a start, your entry will be considered in due course and you will be notified if you have made the next round, watch this space.

More entries
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]please
Re: So You Think You Can Rap>> Hosted By J Unit by pillzthadrugz(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
I dont freestyle cos mah style aint free

i'm nat just dha one buh ram dha 1, 2, 3.

ama murderer am non-stop like mp3

uhn.....pillz tha drugz no guessin
i grew up witha thugz no1 messin

who's mah fadah
if am dha son of a gun
6ix bars is ova doin it
am dun!
Re: So You Think You Can Rap>> Hosted By J Unit by olaboy001(m): 7:17am On Aug 27, 2013
I jumped into tнε game αnd now am getting fame//

Haters try †o bring m̶̲̥̅̊ε down tнεy say m̶̲̥̅̊γ̲̣ rap is lame//

That on every beat I killed tнat I rap tнε same//

But I ain't going no where, I'm gonna stay right here//

Cause this is my home zone I'm gonna use them ride//

I'm not Adenuga, but I glo with pride//
Re: So You Think You Can Rap>> Hosted By J Unit by JUNIT1(m): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
pillzthadrugz: I dont freestyle cos mah style aint free

who's mah fadah
if am dha son of a gun
6ix bars is ova doin it
am dun!

Good flow pillz, youve got a really good chance of entering the competition, good introduction, stay posted to see if youve made it to the next round, Announcement would be made,
Re: So You Think You Can Rap>> Hosted By J Unit by JUNIT1(m): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
pillzthadrugz: I dont freestyle cos mah style aint free

who's mah fadah
if am dha son of a gun
6ix bars is ova doin it
am dun!

Good flow pillz, youve got a really good chance of entering the competition, good introduction, stay posted to see if youve made it to the next round, Announcement would be made 31st August 2013
Re: So You Think You Can Rap>> Hosted By J Unit by JUNIT1(m): 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
olaboy001: I jumped into tнε game αnd now am getting fame//

Haters try †o bring m̶̲̥̅̊ε down tнεy say m̶̲̥̅̊γ̲̣ rap is lame//

That on every beat I killed tнat I rap tнε same//

But I ain't going no where, I'm gonna stay right here//

Cause this is my home zone I'm gonna use them ride//

I'm not Adenuga, but I glo with pride//

Olaboy, If you want to make it to the next round, you need a better 6 liner introduction, But if you think this is good enough, I will reveal this on Saturday 31st August 2013...
Re: So You Think You Can Rap>> Hosted By J Unit by olaboy001(m): 6:44am On Aug 28, 2013
J UNIT:

Olaboy, If you want to make it to the next round, you need a better 6 liner introduction, But if you think this is good enough, I will reveal this on Saturday 31st August 2013...
Re: So You Think You Can Rap>> Hosted By J Unit by olaboy001(m): 6:45am On Aug 28, 2013
Let tнat decide m̶̲̥̅̊γ̲̣ fate first

(1) (Reply)

* * ~ Match Of Wits IX : Teddybiyasi Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * / Who Got The Shubz? / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.