Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU (4063 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Fhemmmy: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
We have been on Nairaland Auto section for few years now and till now, with the help of almighty God and that of our clients here, we have been wahala free . . . But we are not perfect, it is not because we are smart, but because of how great our clientele have been.

We just delivered a ride that shows some loopholes in how we do business and a good business man will always wanna learn from their mistakes to grow and be able to serve you better. . https://www.nairaland.com/1309185/2006-honda-accord-se-pre-ordered . . . We will spend time to explain how we get the rides for our clients

So please we are open to criticism and if the best way you know how to do that is yabbies, please go ahead, we just wanna hear from you, what are we doing wrong and what could we improve on for future deals.

Thanks for accommodating us and we remain humble.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Fhemmmy: 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
A clients calls/Email to request for a quote on a car:
1. We will contact some of the Local dealers we deal with and get some prices and then, check the database for what was sold last week at auctions.
2. We send price based on that to the clients.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Fhemmmy: 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
A client asks us for pix, we will send couple of pix of different ones to buyers and buyers zoom into one, but we most of the times wont go to where the ride is till we get some commitment from the buyer, cos if we have to visit like 5 rides and yet to commitment, it means we are taking time and spending money and we will run dry and yet no deal might be signed

1 Like

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Fhemmmy: 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
Once a client selected the one he wants and we have inspected, we will send more pix to the buyer as well as pay for the ride . . . . Then process of shipping starts.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Ojix85: 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
Fhemmmy: Once a client selected the one he wants and we have inspected, we will send more pix to the buyer as well as pay for the ride . . . . Then process of shipping starts.

Hello Oga Fhemmy,

Being true to your word, you started this thread.

As this thread is about improving service delivery, i have a point to call out:

-- After Initial Payment is made, i suggest you do not commit to would-be dealer until an inspection is done.

-- Also, send pics of first hand visit of the vehicle to the buyer before payment to dealer is made. Internet Pictures could be deceptive.

Your business is sure to grow by thinking of means of improvement...Just as you have.

God Bless.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Fhemmmy: 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ojix85:

Hello Oga Fhemmy,

Being true to your word, you started this thread.

As this thread is about improving service delivery, i have a point to call out:

-- After Initial Payment is made, i suggest you do not commit to would-be dealer until an inspection is done.

-- Also, send pics of first hand visit of the vehicle to the buyer before payment to dealer is made. Internet Pictures could be deceptive.

Your business is sure to grow by thinking of means of improvement...Just as you have.

God Bless.

Those are great 2 points that we will surely look into and change how we do that one . . . Coming from you, we are highly humble and appreciative
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Fhemmmy: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
Please help us to know where we could improve
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Fhemmmy: 2:53am On Aug 27, 2013
Help us to improve our service
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Fhemmmy: 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
You are the reason we are in business . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Fhemmmy: 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.....
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Fhemmmy: 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
We still wanna hear from you
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Osama10(m): 11:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ok
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Fhemmmy: 12:15am On Aug 28, 2013
^^^ Tell us what we could improve on, Thanks
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Osama10(m): 12:56am On Aug 28, 2013
Try to avoid cars with very high mileage & inform the client of all necessary details including the VIN report of the car before you purchase.

1 Like

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Fhemmmy: 3:47am On Aug 28, 2013
Osama10: Try to avoid cars with very high mileage & inform the client of all necessary details including the VIN report of the car before you purchase.

Now you are talking and we will forever continue to do that . . . Cos our name is of importance to us, thanks for this great comment. . . You remain my Chairman at the top
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Fhemmmy: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
Another day for us, waiting to hear from you
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Fhemmmy: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.. . . Thanks to Him for wisdom
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Fhemmmy: 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Osama10(m): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
Post more pictures of vehicles on your threads, example of the thread below has only 4 pictures and its on the 3rd page already.

https://www.nairaland.com/1386846/collab-nyrol-nl-fhemmmy-clean wink
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Fhemmmy: 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2013
Osama10: Post more pictures of vehicles on your threads, example of the thread below has only 4 pictures and its on the 3rd page already.

https://www.nairaland.com/1386846/collab-nyrol-nl-fhemmmy-clean wink

Thanks for this great observation, however:
1. We like to tease and make people come back to see more.
2. On this particular thread, cos of time and the rest, i was not able to get more pix, but will surely address this and make sure next one do not be like this.
Thanks for your time, you are always my oga at the top
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Fhemmmy: 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Fhemmmy: 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
Help us to serve you better
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Fhemmmy: 4:37am On Aug 30, 2013
Thank God it is Friday again
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Fhemmmy: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
Let us enjoy the gift of the weekend. . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Fhemmmy: 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
We will never be undersold . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Fhemmmy: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
Another day going.....
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Fhemmmy: 12:12am On Sep 01, 2013
Happy Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by chucky234(m): 12:59am On Sep 02, 2013
Also source for cheaper cars for the average Nlanders who cannot afford the expensive ones.
Most importantly dash me one Range Rover because your guy don tire to drive corolla sport,even if the odometer reading na 1,000,000 I go take am like dat.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by esoorita: 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
Fhemmmy: We have been on Nairaland Auto section for few years now and till now, with the help of almighty God and that of our clients here, we have been wahala free . . . But we are not perfect, it is not because we are smart, but because of how great our clientele have been.

We just delivered a ride that shows some loopholes in how we do business and a good business man will always wanna learn from their mistakes to grow and be able to serve you better. . https://www.nairaland.com/1309185/2006-honda-accord-se-pre-ordered . . . We will spend time to explain how we get the rides for our clients

So please we are open to criticism and if the best way you know how to do that is yabbies, please go ahead, we just wanna hear from you, what are we doing wrong and what could we improve on for future deals.

Fhemmmy, It's a good thing that you started this thread in view of what happened with a pre-order from one of your numerous customers. One very important thing you should do once a deal is sealed with a customer is to provide the comprehensive photographs of the vehicle including the shots of all the scratches and other shortcomings with explanations to the customer. If you do the above , the customer will be aware of any shortcomings the vehicle may have and will make an informed decision based on the photographs and other informations you've provided. I really envy your coolness and patient in dealing with your customers' complaints though because not every businessmen have these virtues.
I'm always amazed by the expectations of some customers when they pre-order a vehicle because let's be honest with ourselves, you cannot expect a four to six years old vehicle to look and drive like a brand new car because to me that is a spurious expectation. I believe that everyone pre-ordering used cars should make some allowance for a little bit of imperfections as long as it is not serious to affect the performance of the car because a used car is definitely not in the same league with a brand new car, and that is why it's cheaper than a new one price wise.
Thanks for accommodating us and we remain humble.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Fhemmmy: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
chucky234: Also source for cheaper cars for the average Nlanders who cannot afford the expensive ones.
Most importantly dash me one Range Rover because your guy don tire to drive corolla sport,even if the odometer reading na 1,000,000 I go take am like dat.

Oga mi at the top, i hail oh.
Yes, we love to do that but all the added cost is what made the prices to be high . . . let us take example of a ride that i do not even pay for:

Cost of buying the ride = FREE
Cost of Shipping the ride, tranporting to the port, Courier of BOL, Money transfer fee and all banking fees = 2000$$ and could be so much more depending on few conditions. = 326,000 Naira
Cost of Clearing the ride in Nigeria = average 250K Naira :: cost of taking the ride from port home = 10,000 Naira
So even if i get the ride for free, which we both know it is Impossible, and without me making any money at all, we would spend 586K Naira.

So if we add the cost of buying the ride and my own profit - Then, it is expensive. . . But we will continue to find a way to make things happen for everyone and make it affordable, thanks for your suggestions and you are appreciated
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Fhemmmy: 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
esoorita: Fhemmmy, It's a good thing that you started this thread in view of what happened with a pre-order from one of your numerous customers. One very important thing you should do once a deal is sealed with a customer is to provide the comprehensive photographs of the vehicle including the shots of all the scratches and other shortcomings with explanations to the customer. If you do the above , the customer will be aware of any shortcomings the vehicle may have and will make an informed decision based on the photographs and other informations you've provided. I really envy your coolness and patient in dealing with your customers' complaints though because not every businessmen have these virtues.
I'm always amazed by the expectations of some customers when they pre-order a vehicle because let's be honest with ourselves, you cannot expect a four to six years old vehicle to look and drive like a brand new car because to me that is a spurious expectation. I believe that everyone pre-ordering used cars should make some allowance for a little bit of imperfections as long as it is not serious to affect the performance of the car because a used car is definitely not in the same league with a brand new car, and that is why it's cheaper than a new one price wise.

Thanks so much for your great advice and we so much appreciate you.
As a matter of fact, we always do that, once we seal a deal with the dealer, we will take detailed pix of the ride and send to the buyer - That was how the buyer of the last ride knew there was a scratch, we will never try to hide such . . But we might wanna inform the buyers of such scratch before we even proceed . . . Only that some scratches are normal for the age of the ride . . .
But you are so much appreciated
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU by Fhemmmy: 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

sold sold sold.2004 Model Mercedes Benz C200 Kompressor Forsale.very Neat / 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD / Sparkling Tokunbo 2004 Pontiac Vibe. ..price: N1.9m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.