Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Dead Person's Obituary? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Dead Person's Obituary? (412 Views)

25 Strange And Crazy Deaths That Will Boggle Your Mind / Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) / When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Dead Person's Obituary? by Idriswhite(m): 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
Death is inevitable. All that have beginnings surely have an end. People say little on how a person was born but say much on how a person died. What is it that comes to your mind when you see obituary of a person either on tv,posters or internet?
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Dead Person's Obituary? by harlos: 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
You can hardly see tears in my eye when someone dies.

I take a deep breath and say ALLAHU AKBAR!
and then i round it up with the thought that one day i'll also die.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Dead Person's Obituary? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
But one day...embarassed

(1) (Reply)

2013/2014...five Star Hotel Scholarship Award.we Are Giving This / Why Hit The Ban Button On Me Mode / FG Denies Ordering Customized Gold Iphones; Issues Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.