Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

See Tonto Dikeh When She Was Small (young) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Tonto Dikeh When She Was Small (young) (1912 Views)

See New Photos Of Tonto Dikeh When She Was Pregnant / People Keep Saying I Look Like Lil Kesh When I Was Small! Is It True? / Photo Of Tonto Dikeh When She Was A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Tonto Dikeh When She Was Small (young) by graciella(f): 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2013

Re: See Tonto Dikeh When She Was Small (young) by antontech(m): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
hmmm
Re: See Tonto Dikeh When She Was Small (young) by flolancracker: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
Reminds me of this...

Re: See Tonto Dikeh When She Was Small (young) by Kizuba: 9:56am On Aug 27, 2013
She was that Black?

Re: See Tonto Dikeh When She Was Small (young) by CallMeFemi(m): 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
Tonto mylove!!! Oh!! Why haven't yu shwon me this pics !! Even when we met my parents yesterday!! Nt fair o!! Yu betrayed our love!! I love yu poko!! We'll have a family someday bby!! **poko--na weed smoker, mesef na SANGO (fire from the mouth grin) wetin our pikin go come be!!??** #JustSaying.......

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Afrocandy Sexy Blonde Look / Picture Of Regina Askia's Mum + Pays Toucing Tribute To Her / 9ice Shows Off 4th Child From 3rd Baby Mama-Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.