Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

vv - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / vv (834 Views)

Help Needed! Pls It Is Urgent / Biggest Animal - The 30ft Blue Whale / Nairalanders, Pls Dis Is Urgent: Kindly Help Me Find Out How Real Dis Is: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

vv by Sleemg(m): 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
DONE.
DONE
DONE
Re: vv by dasparrow: 9:37am On Aug 27, 2013
Sleemg: Please i have been given an project to handle, and the topic is ANIMAL RIGHT, and this topic is based on 1. the basic science behind the topic 2. Advantage and disadvantage 3. Ethical issues and social controversies surrounding the topic, i have written somethings about it, but i still need more point, i dont know if any one have done something like this before, and you have it with you on net either on a saved page, or any link i can read it from or if you can paste it here better, i have less that two weeks to type it and submit, thanks all, mod pls if you can help me take this to the front page for fast responds i will be gratefull,

Is this for a college course you're taking? What is this project for? I am passionate about animal rights and know a lot about animal rights in the USA. As for Nigeria, we have no animal rights laws in place. Even if they are, they are not enforced. We don't even enforce human rights in Nigeria much less that of animals. Anyways, I am kindly waiting for your response to the 2 questions I asked so I can see how I might be able to assist you.
Re: vv by Sleemg(m): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
Re: vv by dasparrow: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2013
Sleemg: Yes its a college course, and the aim of it to enlighten the student, researchers, and the general public, the reason why animal deserve a right of there own, thanks for your help.

Okay, are we talking animal rights as it pertains to Nigeria or as it pertains to the western world?
Re: vv by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
Animal right in Nigeria? Sorry, the only right they have got is in stomach of the hungry man
Re: vv by Sleemg(m): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
dasparrow:

Okay, are we talking animal rights as it pertains to Nigeria or as it pertains to the western world?
Nigeria and also the western world
Re: vv by drstan(m): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2013
Nigeria i know can never accept/respect animal right law,
Re: vv by dasparrow: 3:23am On Aug 29, 2013
Sleemg: Nigeria and also the western world

Okay, let me see what I can come up with. I will post what I find on this thread.

drstan: Nigeria i know can never accept/respect animal right law,

Of course not. Has Nigeria finished respecting human rights laws?
Re: vv by drstan(m): 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
Re: vv by drstan(m): 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
@Mod pls help this dude take this to the home page, for more help, Since he said its urgent

(1) (Reply)

Dead Man Wakes Up In Kano Morgue After 3 Days, Says Heaven's Full Of SNOW / modified / 15 Things You Can Do With A Toothpaste That You Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.