Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

ANIMAL RIGHT, Please Help. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ANIMAL RIGHT, Please Help. (539 Views)

What Is This Animal Called? (photo) / Biggest Animal - The 30ft Blue Whale / Strange Creature Found In Madonna University Animal Barn And Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1)

ANIMAL RIGHT, Please Help. by Sleemg(m): 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
Please i have been given an project to handle, and the topic is ANIMAL RIGHT, and this topic is based on 1. the basic science behind the topic 2. Advantage and disadvantage 3. Ethical issues and social controversies surrounding the topic, i have written somethings about it, but i still need more point, i dont know if any one have done something like this before, and you have it with you on net either on a saved page, or any link i can read it from or if you can paste it here better, i have less that two weeks to type it and submit, thanks all, mod pls if you can help me take this to the front page for fast responds i will be gratefull,

(1)

Topic / I Do Not Believe In The (sovereign) National Conference / No Electricity,no Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.