Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

The "do As I Say" Father - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The "do As I Say" Father (949 Views)

Please What Should I Say?!! / Please Did I Say Anytin Wrong? / Help:- See This Ebola Prayer Someone Sent To Me, Should I Say Amen Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "do As I Say" Father by Hassan1890(m): 10:46am On Jun 11, 2008
It was a farming season in a little town located on the outskirt of Imo, a father and his only son went farming as usual but the problem is that the boy is very troublesome and sturborn that he almost spoilt all the rigdes his father had just made. So in other to keep the boy busy of doing something else other than spoiling the rigdes the father gave the boy a stick and told the boy"my son, go and plug anything you see hanging".So the boy went and plugged some mango. With the man feeling victorious, unknown to him that his trouser has torn at the kinikon region,the man bent down to make more rigdes. Immediately the son shouted to the father"papa papa, i don see one big bush lat, make hit am with my stick?".Unknown to the man that what the boy saw was his own personal "bush rat",he ordered the boy to hit it so hard that the rat won't escape.The boy did as his father ordered him to.

cry cry cry cry cry cry,men,the man couldn't do anything other than to cry for his KINIKON,which seems not to exist anymore embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: The "do As I Say" Father by bibs(f): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2008
ppsshh, this joke hurts my eyes.
Re: The "do As I Say" Father by bibs(f): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2008
angry
Re: The "do As I Say" Father by olulu(m): 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2008
@bibs

dammn girlfriend , . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .u fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kiss kiss kiss

u too fine sef.

grin grin grin

@poster

was dat a joke?
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The "do As I Say" Father by Hassan1890(m): 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2008
E be like say everybody for here ne sadists wey no con know say this one na correct joke, haiya i pity all of una
Re: The "do As I Say" Father by olatwo(m): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2008
Na rubbish be this ya joke ol boy.
Re: The "do As I Say" Father by kene20(m): 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2008
eeyaaaa!
Re: The "do As I Say" Father by Jeovy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2008
Hassan1890:

E be like say everybody for here ne sadists wey no con know say this one na correct joke, haiya i pity all of una

Sharrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaap,why everybody,u no see me dey laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The "do As I Say" Father by clemcykul(f): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2008
*grins*
Re: The "do As I Say" Father by olatwo(m): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2009
Quote from: Hassan1890 on June 12, 2008, 03:30 PM

Sharrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaap,why everybody,u no see me dey laugh Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin.

ME sef follow for ya lafta jare grin grin grin grin grin grin angry

(1) (Reply)

Plaxico Burress On Gun Safety / So Funy / Qi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.