Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Oppose [s] Willie Obiano [/s] The Fidelity Bank Scam In Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oppose [s] Willie Obiano [/s] The Fidelity Bank Scam In Anambra State (1804 Views)

How Bribe For INEC By Diezani Through Fidelity Bank Was Shared - SR (pic) / Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos / Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oppose [s] Willie Obiano [/s] The Fidelity Bank Scam In Anambra State by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
The Good people of Anambra State are hereby notified about the scam taking place in Anambra State. Chief Willie Obiano is being prepared for a single purpose. To hide Peter Obi's failures and continue the scam going on between Anambra State Government and Fidelity Bank.

It is Time for Change.

Anambra must not mortgage their future to Peter Obi's private Business

Say no to fraud and daylight robbery!
Re: Oppose [s] Willie Obiano [/s] The Fidelity Bank Scam In Anambra State by alexchiny: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
Jobless clown! Where is your proof kid?
Re: Oppose [s] Willie Obiano [/s] The Fidelity Bank Scam In Anambra State by AdmYamamoto: 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
I want nothing but for Anambra to fall into the hands of PDP or this Obino guy! How great would it feel to see bigoted people crying and whining on NL as their patrimony is harvested into Fidelity Bank, Next International, etc mostly based in Lagos? Paying higher taxes per month or year? Whether they produce anything of benefit is of no consequence, they will always have revenue from Anambra State which will be taxed in some way or generate some activity in the SW! For example, they will have at least a number of staff (maybe 100) in Lagos or some SW states; they will buy cars, buy fuel, buy food, take public transport, pay rent, pay taxes, learn our culture and language, their employer Next and Fidelity will pay taxes, even if they are not generating a profit but the money from their monthly allocations will ensure they will always be "profitable"! Chai, what a scenario where in order to spite your face, you cut off your nose!? If I were Lagos and other SW States, I will and I hope they can continually make our states attractive, viable and livable because naturally, any human would leave a crappy place to live in a better, prosperous state or country! This they must do while aggressively quadrupling their tax revenue and economic base, free education and subsidized tertiary education for native Yorubas while all non-natives must pay a differential fee, bursaries for all native Yorubas to subsidize their personal education expenses, free healthcare for all registered Yoruba citizens but some kind of payment for all non-natives but of course with the same level of healthcare, encourage legitimate businesses of every type to be formally operated but NO C of O's to any NON-YORUBA, aggressively promote our language and culture to be above the English lingua franca for example making translation compulsory to Yoruba like in developed cities of the world. They should be taking a small percentage of the earnings to fund the DAWN Agenda (i.e. is in addition to funding from other pre-planned sources), saving another small percentage as a wealth fund for the SW States ONLY! Oh wow!

APC Ngige could bring a lot of transformation given that he had his pedigree before but now, he has seen that the SW gets things done! While talking to the FG and sharing money at the center, they aggressively maintain a parallel life where their states are developing, investments pouring in, and he would probably do the same in Anambra. But why let people who hate him benefit from his ideas and approach, only because he has seen a working model elsewhere? Abeg, let him become a federal minister or something while Anambra battles with Obino, Fidelity, Uba and PDP wahala for another 8 years!
Re: Oppose [s] Willie Obiano [/s] The Fidelity Bank Scam In Anambra State by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
alexchiny: Jobless clown! Where is your proof kid?

adult the people of Anambra State know the facts

we will remind them of the facts and educate those who don't know
Re: Oppose [s] Willie Obiano [/s] The Fidelity Bank Scam In Anambra State by FreeGlobe(f): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
Peter Obi is a clown. APGA is a dead party. Only a clown will try to impose a candidate After an abysmal tenure. Peter obi must be probed
Re: Oppose [s] Willie Obiano [/s] The Fidelity Bank Scam In Anambra State by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
Obiano who?
Re: Oppose [s] Willie Obiano [/s] The Fidelity Bank Scam In Anambra State by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
mikeansy:

adult the people of Anambra State know the facts

we will remind them of the facts and educate those who don't know

oya na,educate us,we are listening.
Re: Oppose [s] Willie Obiano [/s] The Fidelity Bank Scam In Anambra State by funshint(m): 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
Everything na film trick... A well
orchestrated play by Peter Obi. Wetin Obi don
do Anambrans worse pass all dis Fashola saga...
He's literally toying with Anambra's future just
to achieve his own personal aim. Infact
Anambra pple suppose mob am or better mase
am... Obi na d real D *devil!!
Re: Oppose [s] Willie Obiano [/s] The Fidelity Bank Scam In Anambra State by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
funshint: Everything na film trick... A well
orchestrated play by Peter Obi. Wetin Obi don
do Anambrans worse pass all dis Fashola saga...
He's literally toying with Anambra's future just
to achieve his own personal aim. Infact
Anambra pple suppose mob am or better mase
am... Obi na d real D *devil!!

Anambra state should change its motto to "STATE OF FIDELITY"

1 Like

Re: Oppose [s] Willie Obiano [/s] The Fidelity Bank Scam In Anambra State by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Obiano who?

Oh, dat stooge Peter Adaobi is trying to impose on Anambra? Ole Ole... catch am..... sad

Re: Oppose [s] Willie Obiano [/s] The Fidelity Bank Scam In Anambra State by AdmYamamoto: 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
OBIANO for Governor! I think he deserves to WIN! He is the 'BEST' man by a long shot!!
Re: Oppose [s] Willie Obiano [/s] The Fidelity Bank Scam In Anambra State by lotannam: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
We the good people of Anambra support Chief WIllie Obiano for governor.

1 Like

Re: Oppose [s] Willie Obiano [/s] The Fidelity Bank Scam In Anambra State by waternogetenemy: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
Adm. Yamamoto:
OBIANO for Governor! I think he deserves to WIN! He is the 'BEST' man by a long shot!!

why are u talking out of both sides of your mouth? dis is wat u said earlier today.

Adm. Yamamoto: 6:50pm
I want nothing but for Anambra to fall into the hands of PDP or this Obino guy! How great would it feel to see bigoted people crying and whining on NL as their patrimony is harvested into Fidelity Bank, Next International, etc mostly based in Lagos? Paying higher taxes per month or year? Whether they produce anything of benefit is of no consequence, they will always have revenue from Anambra State which will be taxed in some way or generate some activity in the SW! For example, they will have at least a number of staff (maybe 100) in Lagos or some SW states; they will buy cars, buy fuel, buy food, take public transport, pay rent, pay taxes, learn our culture and language, their employer Next and Fidelity will pay taxes, even if they are not generating a profit but the money from their monthly allocations will ensure they will always be "profitable"! Chai, what a scenario where in order to spite your face, you cut off your nose!? If I were Lagos and other SW States, I will and I hope they can continually make our states attractive, viable and livable because naturally, any human would leave a crappy place to live in a better, prosperous state or country! This they must do while aggressively quadrupling their tax revenue and economic base, free education and subsidized tertiary education for native Yorubas while all non-natives must pay a differential fee, bursaries for all native Yorubas to subsidize their personal education expenses, free healthcare for all registered Yoruba citizens but some kind of payment for all non-natives but of course with the same level of healthcare, encourage legitimate businesses of every type to be formally operated but NO C of O's to any NON-YORUBA, aggressively promote our language and culture to be above the English lingua franca for example making translation compulsory to Yoruba like in developed cities of the world. They should be taking a small percentage of the earnings to fund the DAWN Agenda (i.e. is in addition to funding from other pre-planned sources), saving another small percentage as a wealth fund for the SW States ONLY! Oh wow!

APC Ngige could bring a lot of transformation given that he had his pedigree before but now, he has seen that the SW gets things done! While talking to the FG and sharing money at the center, they aggressively maintain a parallel life where their states are developing, investments pouring in, and he would probably do the same in Anambra. But why let people who hate him benefit from his ideas and approach, only because he has seen a working model elsewhere? Abeg, let him become a federal minister or something while Anambra battles with Obino, Fidelity, Uba and PDP wahala for another 8 years!
Re: Oppose [s] Willie Obiano [/s] The Fidelity Bank Scam In Anambra State by cKaiser: 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
Abeg vote for APGA and Fidelity so they can pay their taxes in Lagos State

Eko and Anambra o ni baje ooo
Re: Oppose [s] Willie Obiano [/s] The Fidelity Bank Scam In Anambra State by owobokiri(m): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
He used to ask; "are we the cause or are we cursed? Obi is now the curse. . This clowns 8 years in office have brought nothing inventive or spectacular to that state. In fact his last minute contract awards and construction works over the last few months might be more effective than whatever he did in the past 7 years. It makes you wonder what he has been doing with the states resources these past years. From day 1, he was banking with Fidelity bank! How can a state chief executive channel the state funds to his bank with a straight face and still rant endlessly about fighting corruption? Is there no clash of interest there? How can a man be so totally selfish in the way he runs a state? Now he is going to put his "nwa boy" there ala Obasanjo and Andy Ubah. This wont happen in Imo state. All the former governors of Imo tried stuff like this and were all forced to eat the humble pie. Anambra people should make his last days in office very painful.
Re: Oppose [s] Willie Obiano [/s] The Fidelity Bank Scam In Anambra State by atlwireles: 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
cKaiser: Abeg vote for APGA and Fidelity so they can pay their taxes in Lagos State

Eko and Anambra o ni baje ooo

When did working for a bank become a crime in Nigeria
Re: Oppose [s] Willie Obiano [/s] The Fidelity Bank Scam In Anambra State by funshint(m): 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
waternogetenemy:

why are u talking out of both sides of your mouth? dis is wat u said earlier today.

Don't mind d guy jare; he's just being sarcastic
N.B:- hp 'ur eyes don clear nw?!
Re: Oppose [s] Willie Obiano [/s] The Fidelity Bank Scam In Anambra State by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Obiano who?
Who is Obiano? You forgot that Fashola was nobody in 2007 when Tinubu made him governor of Lagos State. Ngige was nobody in 2003 when the Ubah family made him governor of Anambra State. And so on and forth. If those who were nobody yesterday have become somebody today, those who are nobody today will also become somebody tomorrow
Re: Oppose [s] Willie Obiano [/s] The Fidelity Bank Scam In Anambra State by AdmYamamoto: 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
waternogetenemy:

Do you need glasses to not see that the next statement was a reinforcement of the first or can't you comprehend? Did you not see me mention PDP and Obino in the two posts? I think you are confused! In any case, I would want very much that APGA Obino wins the governorship, protect Obi and continue from where Obi stopped raking money into Fidelity Bank in billions, making profit only from that account which is money which belongs to ordinary citizens and they will cry out with time! A company producing no value, a bank not getting more real customers and projects to finance should collapse but Fidelity will never collapse for while it makes no real market profits, it will rake in billions of Naira in profit from the monthly allocation of Anambra. That money will be spent in billions in Lagos as staff salary, renting or leasing of offices and property, state taxes levied by the government all paid to Lagos State and other SW states where they have branches but not really making a profit like GTB or FirstBank. Their staff will buy cars, food, move around generating economic activity for our people in our states, and Anambra loses out big time. In 4 years Obino will be strong enough to re-rig himself into power and continue the culture of pillaging Anambra's funds to my delight! Oh, how I will love it to see you people cry! Ngige, should get an appointment at the Federal level, why be governor of a bigoted people? Andy Uba will be a good candidate too but worse! He will outrightly steal money and orchestrate PDP violence to finish off whoever stands in his way in the state! This will be music to my ears as I laff your people to scorn!

1 Like

Re: Oppose [s] Willie Obiano [/s] The Fidelity Bank Scam In Anambra State by DrexelMars(f): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
Disoriented animals.

1 Like

Re: Oppose [s] Willie Obiano [/s] The Fidelity Bank Scam In Anambra State by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 27, 2013
Adm. Yamamoto:

Do you need glasses to not see that the next statement was a reinforcement of the first or can't you comprehend? Did you not see me mention PDP and Obino in the two posts? I think you are confused! In any case, I would want very much that APGA Obino wins the governorship, protect Obi and continue from where Obi stopped raking money into Fidelity Bank in billions, making profit only from that account which is money which belongs to ordinary citizens and they will cry out with time! A company producing no value, a bank not getting more real customers and projects to finance should collapse but Fidelity will never collapse for while it makes no real market profits, it will rake in billions of Naira in profit from the monthly allocation of Anambra. That money will be spent in billions in Lagos as staff salary, renting or leasing of offices and property, state taxes levied by the government all paid to Lagos State and other SW states where they have branches but not really making a profit like GTB or FirstBank. Their staff will buy cars, food, move around generating economic activity for our people in our states, and Anambra loses out big time. In 4 years Obino will be strong enough to re-rig himself into power and continue the culture of pillaging Anambra's funds to my delight! Oh, how I will love it to see you people cry! Ngige, should get an appointment at the Federal level, why be governor of a bigoted people? Andy Uba will be a good candidate too but worse! He will outrightly steal money and orchestrate PDP violence to finish off whoever stands in his way in the state! This will be music to my ears as I laff your people to scorn!

the guy does not understand sarcasm

(1) (Reply)

Video: Senator George Akume Secretly Recorded Threatening APC Candidates / Chinonso Dike / Ahmed magaji tinubuwal (popularly call Tinubu) for governor jigawa state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.