Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Yk Motors - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Yk Motors (1458 Views)

Very Clean Naija Used00model Acura Mdx Going For Just 1.4m @ Autocejikon Motors / Thanks Yk Motors / 24-seater Ferry Boat, Double Outboard Motors+generator For Lighting And Ac. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yk Motors by y2kplus: 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
They say it is a small world. I believe this and I think everyone should do too.
I found YK Motors on nairaland and started some form of communication. When I arrived Nigeria, I decided to contact and test his Cotonou experience by arranging with him to buy a 4x4 vehicle.

I tested his reliance etc. Whilst I can say there are some Nigerian factor issues that I decided to overlook, I can say that I was so impressed with the respect he showed. He is level headed and always willing to help in whatever way he deems it would lift his image. To be honest I was quite impressed and I promised to write a short piece on my experience. Hence this short piece.

I know his office at Abeokuta, I know his brother (D***).
I am willing to recommend YK Motors to anyone who would like to use his services based on my experience. You may have to go with an experienced vehicle engineer as you will be making personal decisions regarding what you want to buy.

I encourage nairalanders to patronise YK Motors. You must always be aware however that you will be buying a used vehicle that cannot provide you with the normal guarantees of a new vehicle. I am saying this to protect YK Motors.

YK Motors, please send me your email address so that I can help you create the web site that I promised you.
Re: Yk Motors by jallal111: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2014
I have friends that have deal with him also and I think his a honest man.
Re: Yk Motors by whumility: 11:33am On Jun 29, 2015
Please can i have his Contact....

Thanks.
Re: Yk Motors by chukamorah(m): 12:16am On Mar 27, 2016
whumility:
Please can i have his Contact....

Thanks.

08038647373 yk motors

(1) (Reply)

A Registered Mazda 323 For Sale, 2000 Model. / Toyota Rav4 2000 Model 11months Old For Sale / NEAT USED Babyboy or Hennesy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.