Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

COZA SAGA: Second Lady Who Claimed Affair With Pastor Reveals Threat To Her Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA SAGA: Second Lady Who Claimed Affair With Pastor Reveals Threat To Her Life (1388 Views)

Check Out Stretch Limo COZA Church Brought To Celebrate Seyi Law, Frank Edwards / Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja / Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA SAGA: Second Lady Who Claimed Affair With Pastor Reveals Threat To Her Life by informa: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
The second lady with the name Franca E, who corroborated the allegations made by Ese Walter sent out S.O.S on alleged threat to her life.

Below is the letter she sent to a blogger, Stella Dimoko Korkus, claiming that she was told that she should not have come forward to support Ms. Walter’s allegations of a sexual relationship with Pastor Fatoyinbo.

Below is what she sent to the blogger

My encounter with Pastor Biodun had been a long dead and buried issue. I only commented because people were calling Ese a liar and I knew first hand that something like that had nearly happened to me. However, now they are involving my family especially my sick father. Whatever meeting whoever had with my father has no bearing on my life because he does NOT speak for me. For those sending me threatening texts, what I possess is my best security. I have taken the precaution of making copies of all that I have and entrusted it to two people who would send them out if I turn up dead...be it from armed robbery, kidnapping, sickness, poison, planecrash, heart attack, car accident or even childbirth. As my last word on this issue, I remind you that I, Franca E, is protected by 'a level of grace you don't understand'! Peace.

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/lady-allege-threats-life.html

Re: COZA SAGA: Second Lady Who Claimed Affair With Pastor Reveals Threat To Her Life by geefasee: 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
a level of grace you don't
understand'?
Re: COZA SAGA: Second Lady Who Claimed Affair With Pastor Reveals Threat To Her Life by omanifrank(m): 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
this is getting beyound oh
Re: COZA SAGA: Second Lady Who Claimed Affair With Pastor Reveals Threat To Her Life by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
Noted
Re: COZA SAGA: Second Lady Who Claimed Affair With Pastor Reveals Threat To Her Life by Ezemarcel(m): 6:38am On Aug 27, 2013
wat shall it benefit u to scandalize a church......even though it is filled immorality

(1) (Reply)

Photos: D'banj In Paris / Tuface, Annie And Isabella Idibia Rock Matching Oufits / Comedian Basket Mouth Got A Female Sketch LOOK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.