Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,170 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Rihanna And Justin Beiber Were Flirting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna And Justin Beiber Were Flirting (2913 Views)

Girl Give Justin Beiber Hot Slap For Grabbing Her Boo*bs / Cameron Diaz And Justin Timberlake Starr In Bad Teacher / Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna And Justin Beiber Were Flirting by OmoUSH(m): 12:25am On Aug 27, 2013
It seems as if the Beibs fever won't stop to catch everyone a long time to come, as even RiRi has been caught severally. It all began in 2009 when Rihanna gave the teen star a luscious kiss. Since then, things have not be the same again.
It was on Saturday when Beiber went to a night club in Miami to take a little break from his global tour. Before using some 20 minuites there, Rihanna and friends showed up and they all beckoned to the Beibs to come over. At first he was confused on who to go with when Rihanna romantically dragged her over, and gave him a passionate hug. They then sat to discuss. But can something serious be happening between both of them?

Re: Rihanna And Justin Beiber Were Flirting by flolancracker: 12:30am On Aug 27, 2013
angry
Re: Rihanna And Justin Beiber Were Flirting by Dubby6(m): 12:43am On Aug 27, 2013
chai c as dis boy jst dey enjoy wetin im elders dey fear to dream of
Re: Rihanna And Justin Beiber Were Flirting by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 27, 2013
Ok, OP pls remind me on 'who cares' cos I want to focus on better threads.
Thank you.
Re: Rihanna And Justin Beiber Were Flirting by sagytariusTM1: 2:39am On Aug 27, 2013
Taa! He's gay. He cant be flirting with a lady.
He told me last week.
Re: Rihanna And Justin Beiber Were Flirting by dplomaticVal: 5:36am On Aug 27, 2013
ßoys aint smilin @al this days. well, after his swt tété-a-tété wit Riri, he shd get his boxing kits rdy for ßreezy's duel... cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Rihanna And Justin Beiber Were Flirting by OmoUSH(m): 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
dplomaticVal: ßoys aint smilin @al this days. well, after his swt tété-a-tété wit Riri, he shd get his boxing kits rdy for ßreezy's duel... cheesycheesycheesy
Haba... Chris? Americans aren't like that.
Re: Rihanna And Justin Beiber Were Flirting by Lolitua(f): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
Na wa...na aw e take concern us
Re: Rihanna And Justin Beiber Were Flirting by dplomaticVal: 4:14am On Aug 28, 2013
OmoUSH:
Haba... Chris? Americans aren't like that.

hav Ψ forgotten so soon hw ßreezy hitherto had a brawl wiv Đreezy cos of Riri
Re: Rihanna And Justin Beiber Were Flirting by OmoUSH(m): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2013

(1) (Reply)

See Pictures Of Woman Working As Bus Conductor / Nollywood Actress Bewaji Folashade Stuns In New Photos / What I Ordered Vs What I Got (pot Cake)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.