Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,108 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Robbers Invade Churches In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robbers Invade Churches In Imo (15072 Views)

Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos / Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items / Robbers Invade Canaanland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by Tayeni(m): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2013
tchidi: Why did they leave sunday mass offerings with the priest?! Whatever happened to banks?! undecided undecided
banks don't open at 3:30am Monday Morning mate
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by raystanley(m): 11:52am On Aug 27, 2013
Samunique: U and ur private Jets wahala, when will u stop singing this on this forum? No wonder an adage says, " d last song a deaf man heard will continue 2 be his song till eternity" what's ur problem have pastors stolen from u? Did they force u to pay offering or come church? Pls learn how to be responsible in ur coments and treat matters with sense reasoning.
AM SURE YOU ARE ONE OF THE FAKE PASTORS (THIEF)...
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by raystanley(m): 11:57am On Aug 27, 2013
At least it's where the money is!
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by godman01(m): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
Houses don finish for imo state.
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by theozobby(m): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
Chio! dem rob my parish (St Paul's) na only God go expose them.
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by hydrocarbon(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
grin God will not get them cos they told him(priest) they need somthin to eat,afterall the poor masses feed the priest and his family,so why can't he feed the robbers ?remember the bishop blessed them..that was a gud outing though,kudos to the more advanced holy criminals..I no fit laf ooooo grin
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by niggadee(m): 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
salute to my naija people
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by charybabe: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
abomination dat causes desolation
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by ignis: 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
These robbers are joking with their lives. has it gone to the extent of robbing the church ?
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
yunglykmine: Even the fear of God is dead & gone.. They have to Rob God.
I blame this on the Unemployment rate in Nigeria. 'Guyz must survive'

God permitted him to take some money provided he killed no one. The pastor wouldn't let go of the money so robbing was the only way. God understands.
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by SILVA112(m): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
No more banks n Homes.....(9)..... Its now the house or God''' ok na'''
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by yusmanmoha85(m): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
Wat do u expect d robber to do? Afterall, they also pay d offering n tithe dat Sunday, is like taken back wat dey give.

D money dey rob suppose to b 4 d congregation, I dnt knw y d pastors r making noise, d robber r also members of d church.

Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by alexchiny: 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
This is bad, real bad Michael Jackson! sad sad
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by yusmanmoha85(m): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
[/quote][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][quote author=ignis]These robbers are joking with their lives. has it gone to the extent of robbing the church ?

Point of correction, dey've taken wat is rightly belong to Dem.
grin
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by Nigerianmovie(m): 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
Billygee2u: But,why priest put offering collected from the service in their apartment,Catholics does not have treasurers/accountants and financial secretary? why with the priest(Reverend) as Catholics called them?

that simply tells you its not millions but small money from offering as catholic church does not emphasis tithe, seed, weed, water and all that for Christ.
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by chimamkpao: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
they didnt still the churchs rather they stole God, so they can not go unpunished
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by Afroconnect: 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
This is what happens when there is no difference between a pastor and a business man.
The youths are not foolish,they see that these pastors are just enjoying life-far from being spiritual.the youths are just treating them like business men.
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by Garrithe1st: 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
chimamkpa.o:
they didnt still the churchs rather they stole God, so they can not go unpunished

Na wa ooo..

My. Brother, why you dull like this na?

cool
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by ceeceeco: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
Etumgbe: touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm. Robbers make una fear God ooo
Yeah! U're right, but as u can see they didn't touch any of God's annointed, neither did they do his prophet any harm. They only came 2 steal, but not 2 kill & destroy.
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by Jimohsunday: 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
Priest try to protect his self with his raffle and d raffle now went off and kill his self in Edo.infact the way churchs do this day it make it hard to d needs give out to the poor so that u would be free frm harmrubery
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by intrepid: 10:52am On Aug 28, 2013
yunglykmine: Even the fear of God is dead & gone.. They have to Rob God.
I blame this on the Unemployment rate in Nigeria. 'Guyz must survive'
I blame it rather on the array of fake pastors who have made God to look like he exists to worship man and solve ALL HIS problems.I blame them for making the gospel look like a joke and a powerless thing to many youths.
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by Wadeoye(m): 11:24am On Aug 28, 2013
chimamkpa.o:

Keep deceiving yourself. They stole from church goers and church managers. Dont bring God into this - HE has nothing to do with the money those guys keep collecting from the mumus.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senators From The South Back Buhari On Inclusion Lag-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget / Why Are Our Ministers Mute On National Duties Since Buhari's Departure? / PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.